African American class to be offered at Michigan high schools

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It’s refreshing to see this

I’ve been able to receive a ton of knowledge from you guys on here…

Very nice to see the process starting sooner than I received it:bravo::bravo::bravo:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
ooooh-wheee whitey head gonna explode. god forbid the truth should come out.

Only thing I'm concerned about is WILL the truth be taught?

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Good for Michigan students. Now it shows how out of touch and racist South Carolina, Florida and Arkansas are the only states to ban AP African American Studies.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
are they gonna teach

HOW THIS IS OUR LAND BEING OCCUPIED AND TAKING

OVER BY THE FOREIGNERS WE WERE KIND TO??

IF NOT ITS JUST MIND FUCKERY..

WE are NOT "african" Americans..

EVERYBODY COMES FROM AFRICA..

WE ARE THE ORIGINAL AMERICANS..

AFRICANS AINT EVEN AFRICAN..

THEY ARE TRIBAL... they only claim that African

stuff when they come here....!!

WE ARE THE TRUE ORIGINAL AMERICANS... THE REDDISH DARK BROWN

ABORIGINALS...

THEY STAY FUCKIN LYING TO US!!!

I know that chick aint talkin about "african american: studies

with a fuckin blonde european weave...

cant make this shit up!!!

THIS IS OUR LAND, PALE FACE COULD TAKE HIS MINDFUCKERY
AND STICK IT UP HIS PALE HYBRID EUROPEAN ASS!!!

SPIRTUAL EVICTION NOTICES COMING to those who DO NOT ADJUST!!!

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I bet the pasty people will try to end this. They will say it makes their mediocre children look and feel bad and try and cancel. LGBTQ cult will probably try to force their hand and be added to the curriculum.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
ooooh-wheee whitey head gonna explode. god forbid the truth should come out.

Only thing I'm concerned about is WILL the truth be taught?
All Advance Placement courses are developed by the College Board, piloted and approved by most accredited colleges and universities, and taught at the pace and rigger of a college level course. Most AP teachers must be certified by the College Board to teach those courses. Plus all students are required to take the AP exam at the end of the year and if they pass they receive 3 college credits.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
All Advance Placement courses are developed by the College Board, piloted and approved by most accredited colleges and universities, and taught at the pace and rigger of a college level course. Most AP teachers must be certified by the College Board to teach those courses. Plus all students are required to take the AP exam at the end of the year and if they pass they receive 3 college credits.

Okay, I'm going to guess this is what the school district put out and not your words.

In any case, it doesn't answer the question I posed. WHO is going to build (approve) the curriculum? What books will be read? Because if it's some shit written by textbook companies it's worthless. If they don't start with The Miseducation of the Negro and The Destruction of Black Civilization followed by Critical Lessons in Slavery and the Slave Trade: Essential Studies and Commentaries on Slavery, in General, and the African Slave Trade, in Particular and Stamped From The Beginning, then the course ain't worth jack shit.

Yes, books! Fuck that computer shit.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Rigor my, G.
Don't give the opposition ammunition.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
Okay, I'm going to guess this is what the school district put out and not your words.

In any case, it doesn't answer the question I posed. WHO is going to build (approve) the curriculum? What books will be read? Because if it's some shit written by textbook companies it's worthless. If they don't start with The Miseducation of the Negro and The Destruction of Black Civilization followed by Critical Lessons in Slavery and the Slave Trade: Essential Studies and Commentaries on Slavery, in General, and the African Slave Trade, in Particular and Stamped From The Beginning, then the course ain't worth jack shit.

Yes, books! Fuck that computer shit.
No bro, this is what I have taught and what I know. There are prominent scholars in academia on African American Studies such as Eddie Gulade, Abdul Alkalimat, Shawn Alexander, Molefi Kete Asante, M.K. Asante Jr., Houston A. Baker Jr.,Robert Chrisman, Bill Cole, who are consulted by the College Board and accredited in all of the textbooks on African American Studies.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think this is mad interesting. I don't think that there is ever going to be a time when we don't have white people who don't want this truth told. There is no way somebody like Ron DeSantis has ever taken one second of a course like that and he wants to ban it. Crazy.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course Florida and Arkansas banned African American AP studies. Smh! I'm still glad this is happening in some parts of the country.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
No bro, this is what I have taught and what I know. There are prominent scholars in academia on African American Studies such as Eddie Gulade, Abdul Alkalimat, Shawn Alexander, Molefi Kete Asante, M.K. Asante Jr., Houston A. Baker Jr.,Robert Chrisman, Bill Cole, who are consulted by the College Board and accredited in all of the textbooks on African American Studies.

Gotcha. But who writes the textbooks?

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
Gotcha. But who writes the textbooks?
John Hope Franklin and Evelyn Higginbottom (both black and widely known as subject area experts)are the authors of the main and most widely used textbooks on African American Studies “From Slavery to Freedom”. Published by McGraw Hill and there updated edition every three years with new research and information. The AP curriculum is developed and designed by committees made up of college and university faculty as I mentioned earlier and a select group of veteran AP teachers. The sad thing is the College Board is transparent and most of their curriculum and course overview are standardized for every school district and most parents can just use their smart phones and find out more information, instead of relying on what idiots say.

Last edited: