Platinum Member

~ Hooker's, Hoes, Sluts and Prostitutes ~

tumblr_mdc72uHnKN1rh5xwro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mapshgRFAx1rh5xwro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdbvfpFCDG1rh5xwro1_500.jpg

Fort Liquordale

Star
Registered
I guess hoeing is a northern thing now u really don't see hoes on the strip in south Florida no more. Most hoes sell pussy outta the stripclubs and don't have pimps every now and than u might see a skank over on 79th in Miami but they mostly junkies nothing to really look at

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I guess hoeing is a northern thing now u really don't see hoes on the strip in south Florida no more. Most hoes sell pussy outta the stripclubs and don't have pimps every now and than u might see a skank over on 79th in Miami but they mostly junkies nothing to really look at

Yea strip clubs kinda took away from the street hookers to a degree

tumblr_m3ihhjFznv1qihp31o1_500.jpg

Stick2dascript

Star
Registered
I'll never understand why prostitution is illegal. If a woman wanna charge me 20 back to suck my dick and I'm cool with that,who's fucking business is it?? It should be a woman's rights issue. Mufuckas tellin you what you can and can't do with YouR body..

Because it will decrease the value of women if men can get pussy like that, marriage is business in America.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll never understand why prostitution is illegal. If a woman wanna charge me 20 back to suck my dick and I'm cool with that,who's fucking business is it?? It should be a woman's rights issue. Mufuckas tellin you what you can and can't do with YouR body..

Because it will decrease the value of women if men can get pussy like that, marriage is business in America.

it's actually all bout taxes..there is no way to monitor majority of pussy for profit so that is why its illegal..notice in certain parts of nevada it's legal and dats because the govt get their cut...if there was a full proof plan that the govt could get their percentage that shit would be legal in all states the next day

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Taxes...once they find a way to tax prostitution they will

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's actually all bout taxes..there is no way to monitor majority of pussy for profit so that is why its illegal..notice in certain parts of nevada it's legal and dats because the govt get their cut...if there was a full proof plan that the govt could get their percentage that shit would be legal in all states the next day

This....and the prison industry