All jokes aside Geechidan why are you going so hard defending fags?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
In every thread you seem to step in and preach about faggots and equality. Do you work for GLAAD? No bullshit. Do you? Or is something else going on with you.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Dr. Truth you're my boy, but you need to chill. Geechidan is not the enemy.
Dr. Truth probably pm'd Geech and ask him about this
Geech never replied back...Dr. Truth said fuck this imma put this all out in the open

:lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In every thread you seem to step in and preach about faggots and equality. Do you work for GLAAD? No bullshit. Do you? Or is something else going on with you.

he is also president of the Tyler Perry fan club
Also love white women and pork don't forget that..

and I love the two of you guys..:happy:

and to answer your question doc I don't feel threatened by gay men because they don't affect my life why do you feel like they do? I told you guys before..I'm not a male feminist I'm a fair-playist.

what we're really talking about issues with gay men..you see you and many cats here who complain about homosexuality really don't have an issue with it becuz two women kissing in public (what about explaining that to the kids?)or holding hands isn't a problem...hell even straight WOMEN don't complain about gay women PDAs..so the issue isn't really homosexuality period..its just gay men..but here's the thing..gay men have always existed and in your lifetimes how many gay men have pushed up on you?? How is it youve been aware of gay men for a long time and YET are still hetero yet fear that future generations of males won't end up the same way?

gays exist..theyve been in existence and unless your ready to grab a gun and start shooting fags where you see them then whats the point of complaining about something that doesn't really effect your life one iota?

Last edited:

house101

Banned
What do you know... Another Dr Truth deflective thread about blaming someone else being gay....

If you look at your thread history, you have over 30 threads about someone being gay.... Are you trying to deflect? I mean, all you do is cry about gays and cacs...

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a gay cac. :smh::smh::smh:

And yes, Geechidean is probably also gay. :smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you know... Another Dr Truth deflective thread about blaming someone else being gay....

If you look at your thread history, you have over 30 threads about someone being gay.... Are you trying to deflect? I mean, all you do is cry about gays and cacs...

yeah Geechidean probably is...they should get that guy..fuckin faggot:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

What do you know a fag aka you who played a woman named Tina comes in here. Kill yourself you bitch ass nigga.