Always check your hotel & airbnb for cameras

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did get an Airbnb and the ring cameras were aimed into the house from outside. They had one on a tree about 20 feet from the kitchen. The kitchen was this like greenhouse type of deal that jutted out. Some cali shit. So the camera could clearly see into the kitchen. Then there was a hot tub on the other side of the house, the camera was situated on the house but pointed right at the hot tub.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The media you posted is not showing..got the link bruh?

615h+X0+9eL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

615h+X0+9eL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Found any cameras ...fucked anybody up??

There was one bruh who claimed he was renting his home for a minute then claimed he found multiple cameras around his house...

I was hoping he would've confronted the landlord

But he didn't...possible internet bullshit but his emotions seemed real.

If it was fake he is a damn good actor.

But chea have you found any hidden cameras

What hotels had them? And how were they hidden??

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I did get an Airbnb and the ring cameras were aimed into the house from outside. They had one on a tree about 20 feet from the kitchen. The kitchen was this like greenhouse type of deal that jutted out. Some cali shit. So the camera could clearly see into the kitchen. Then there was a hot tub on the other side of the house, the camera was situated on the house but pointed right at the hot tub.
interesting

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Found any cameras ...fucked anybody up??

There was one bruh who claimed he was renting his home for a minute then claimed he found multiple cameras around his house...

I was hoping he would've confronted the landlord

But he didn't...possible internet bullshit but his emotions seemed real.

If it was fake he is a damn good actor.

But chea have you found any hidden cameras

What hotels had them? And how were they hidden??
I've never found any. I actually own some hidden cameras so I tested the device on my own shit and it worked like a charm!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to be paranoid about the cameras at first. Now I’m like ninja if you want to watch me eat breakfast..enjoy your boring ass life.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Now if you were dealing with the government inventing a reason to spy on you, you can forget about that crap detecting that s***. You were talking about surveillance being hardwired not emitting any radio signals.

The same can be said for these companies that are criminal looking to steal off of you and will resort to desperate surveillance. They will create some type of entanglement with you such as offering you a job then using that to plant their s***.