Amber Rose Says She Wants to 'Be Single for the Rest of My Life' , men are worse than ever and gross

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The last dude leaving her for Cher drove the bitch to insanity and lesbianism:lol:

During an appearance on the Sofia with an F podcast, hosted by Sofia Franklyn, the model and actress opened up about her relationship history — including her past with Kanye West, 21 Savage and ex-husband Wiz Khalifa — and shared her thoughts on how men, in general, have changed over time.
"It's worse than ever," she said. "They're pretty disgusting out here. They're f---ing gross. Like, I wanna be single for the rest of my life."
She reiterated, "I don't want to share my house or my life with anyone. I don't want anyone around my kids. I don't want to have xes ... It's so gross. I don't want it."
She added that she's okay with the idea of being "a lesbian," but is also content "being by myself."
"I'm very happy to not be in my bed with anyone," said Rose, 39.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm shocked.. SHOCKED that this woman is having a hard time finding a man of substance to settle down with.

slutwalk.jpg

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last dude leaving her for Cher drove the bitch to insanity and lesbianism:lol:

During an appearance on the Sofia with an F podcast, hosted by Sofia Franklyn, the model and actress opened up about her relationship history — including her past with Kanye West, 21 Savage and ex-husband Wiz Khalifa — and shared her thoughts on how men, in general, have changed over time.
"It's worse than ever," she said. "They're pretty disgusting out here. They're f---ing gross. Like, I wanna be single for the rest of my life."
She reiterated, "I don't want to share my house or my life with anyone. I don't want anyone around my kids. I don't want to have xes ... It's so gross. I don't want it."
She added that she's okay with the idea of being "a lesbian," but is also content "being by myself."
"I'm very happy to not be in my bed with anyone," said Rose, 39.

BITCH PLEASE ! As in go fuck yourself .! :lol:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
This is projection on her part.

The issue isn't that men are worse or disgusting, they just peeped how women really moving out here and treated her like the slut she claimed to be. She found out how dudes really feel about women like her.

And truth be told, dudes really stopped caring after it came out she fckd 21 Savage friend while they were together.

So all that "men are gross and disgusting" is her really saying "why won't these men fuck with me???"

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is projection on her part.

The issue isn't that men are worse or disgusting, they just peeped how women really moving out here and treated her like the slut she claimed to be. She found out how dudes really feel about women like her.

And truth be told, dudes really stopped caring after it came out she fckd 21 Savage friend while they were together.

So all that "men are gross and disgusting" is her really saying "why won't these men fuck with me???"
Women hate this message.
giphy.gif

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, wait, wait...
Am I to believe that the woman who's SOLE claim to fame is being a "former" stripper who fucked and married celebrities is unsatisfied with her love life?
- Shocking.
:eek2::eek2::eek2:

But hey, after this little "promo", I can't believe she'd ever have problems finding and keeping a quality man, right...?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
(And it seems, Cher took both Amber's advice from this promo to heart as well as taking Amber's ex. Cher is clearly doing pretty well attracting younger men. Even at age 76!!!!)
:lol:

And let's not forget this equally special crown jewel of Amber at her "peak of excellence" and promoting "positive" messages for young women to lovingly embrace and emulate:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess she's right.
Good, loving, quality men simply no longer appreciate and desire sexually open and promiscuous woman like Amber Rose, huh?
I wonder why...?
:puzzled:

Last edited: