American Food - The BEST BEEF SANDWICH in Chicago! Roma’s Italian Beef & Sausage

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Dorian LeClair
11 hours ago
I like how the fork he used to flip the beef had duct tape hanging off the fork handle.
9642.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Jackie Apreil

5 hours ago
All these years I've lived either in the city or not too far. I've heard of Roma's a million times and yet I've never tried it. The sandwiches look amazing. The biggest thing I can tell you is this, Roma's is probably the only beef joint still making a BIG sandwich.All the other very legendary beef sandwich joints are in a literal race to see who can sell the smallest sandwich h for the most money. I'm not kidding. It's gotten so bad that I don't bother any longer. If you get a chance, try Mr. Beef on Orleans. I think their beef is the best I've had. Last time I was therd, the sandwiches were still big and OMG, melt in your mouth good. Also amazing to watch how fast those folks can get that high quality and tasty food out at an amazingly rapid pace.I'm going to Roma's soon. Those fries look killer good. My order, a combo with sweet and hot dipped. A beef with sweet and hot dipped. And of course an extra large fries. Thanks for this one, I'm starving right now and I literally finished a 14 ounce filet mignon and a salad a 1/2 hour ago. This channel is not good for our health. Cheers!!!!!