Another execution from the cops of a person having a mental breakdown - Asian Edition

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
That’s an Asian problem. The people they love so much just shot one of them down like a wild animal. The minute they get into squabble with white supremacy they want friendship with black folks. FOH.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
At this point they know what they be doing, they are trained to kill certain people while bringing others alive to jail.

No longer should we be surprised about this. Also being angry about this shit isn't gonna change nothing either,

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Why not use a pepper ball gun ? I don’t understand this shit at all, and they shoot while a woman is inches away??
That’s your people you fucking cac. You a cac who eats oriental shit. You an Asian shit bowl eater. Now that one of your precious little chinks feeling pain you outraged. STFU!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Interesting stance. Hate a whole race based on the actions of some.
Not trying to change your mind at all. It's just interesting.

Asiam people are some of the most anti Black people you'll ever meet. There's way too many examples of that to count. As a New Yorker I saw the demonstrations the Asian community did because of Peter Liang.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No sympathy.

They were happy to be white people's useful idiots and help kill affirmative action. They thought they were considered different.

Now they know the truth.

Fuck em.
I mean could you realistically give a valid reason why an Asian should be expected to score at least a standard deviation above everybody else to get into the same school?

Theres some valid reasons to hate Asians, fighting against something that objectively was unfair against them, isnt one of them.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That’s your people you fucking cac. You a cac who eats oriental shit. You an Asian shit bowl eater. Now that one of your precious little chinks feeling pain you outraged. STFU!

IMG-1202.jpg

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cops: "Lethal or non-lethal?"

One Cop : "Lethal"

All of the Cops : Just doing what we're trained to do.

Hmmp...an Asian sgt. polling other dumb fucks on which weapons they'd like to use on entry..? They are not coming to help you or yur troubled fam...they're programed to end/control/kill any threats..not "protect & serve" you or yur loved ones..RIP

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At this point they know what they be doing, they are trained to kill certain people while bringing others alive to jail.

No longer should we be surprised about this. Also being angry about this shit isn't gonna change nothing either,
Police officers are descendants of slave catchers.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I mean could you realistically give a valid reason why an Asian should be expected to score at least a standard deviation above everybody else to get into the same school?

Theres some valid reasons to hate Asians, fighting against something that objectively was unfair against them, isnt one of them.

This is bullshit. Asians think they're entitled to spots and when they don't get it they never believe that it's about them. Here's the thing.....they don't do anything to stand out. Great grades but other then that nothing that makes them unique. I see it all the time cause my son is gifted in math. The Asian kids will have great grades but other than playing an instrument that's what EVERYONE does. But other extracurricular activities or participation in class......nah. And THAT is the shit that stands out.

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
This has nothing to do with race. Every race has mentally ill people, and the point is cops aren't trained to handle them, they are trained to kill them. I remember when my mother first got dementia and was acting wild, some passerby called the cops when they saw me trying to calm her down. When they hit the block, I grabbed her up and took her in the house as fast as I could and locked the doors. I refused to let them in, because she was in a state where she was grabbing sharp objects and they would have gunned her down.

My girlfriend's mother is in the late stages of Alzheimer's and sometimes goes off the deep end and will come out the house with a knife. Sometimes if my girl leaves for a minute she will call 911 in a panic. I'm always scared these asshole cops are going to pull up and shoot that old lady.

Bottom line, DO NOT CALL THE COPS IF SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS HAVING AN EPISODE UNLESS YOU WANT THEM DEAD. Call some neighbors, family, friends, whoever for help. And I don't care WHAT race you are.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Cops: "Lethal or non-lethal?"

One Cop : "Lethal"

All of the Cops : Just doing what we're trained to do.
Hmmp...an Asian sgt. polling other dumb fucks on which weapons they'd like to use on entry..? They are not coming to help you or yur troubled fam...they're programed to end/control/kill any threats..not "protect & serve" you or yur loved ones..RIP

It’s almost like they’re double parked and don’t want to get towed.

Like they just left Crispy Crème and don’t want their coffee to get cold.

“And please don’t send no combative policemen that are prejudiced please.”

“Okay, well that would be none of them maam. They just do their job okay?”

“I’m scared of the police.”

“There’s nothing to be fearful of, ma’am.”

911 call from Donna Massey, mother of Sonya Massey

Didn’t watch the vid yet

Carry on…….