Antonio CTE Brown about get ME TOO'D

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Uhhhh I think he'll be aight. He was supposed to get me too'd a few yrs ago from that naughty massage when he skeeted down a bitch back without her permission :lol:. This nigga is almost invincible or Teflon cuz he does a lot of silly shit and nothing happens to him but keyword: silly shit.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Uhhhh I think he'll be aight. He was supposed to get me too'd a few yrs ago from that naughty massage when he skeeted down a bitch back without her permission :lol:. This nigga is almost invincible or Teflon cuz he does a lot of silly shit and nothing happens to him but keyword: silly shit.
He's special needs with CTE!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That's how he gets away with shit. But that nigga was supa funny when he threw the bag of dicks at his bm. My god that shit was outrageous and it reminded me of when Snoop on Boondocks told Granpa: eat a bag of dicks old nigga.
:roflmao:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

87470481-13645351-He_put_his_face_on_her_breasts_while_at_a_wild_yacht_party_in_Ne-a-2_1721267082419.jpg

87470477-13645351-image-a-22_1721258465692.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I think they're dating or whatever they're doing

and him messing with Lil Kim is proof he has CTE...it must affect your vision too :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I think they're dating or whatever they're doing

and him messing with Lil Kim is proof he has CTE...it must affect your vision too :smh:

CTE, Concussions and the Eye​

Concussions can cause any number of symptoms, including dizziness, nausea, headache, sleep problems, cognitive difficulties (i.e., feeling in a fog) and irritability.1,11

Ocular symptoms can include visual blur, visual field loss, diplopia and photosensitivity.1,11

Research has found that CTE in particular can have a significant impact on ocular health. In a study of 10 eyes of deceased individuals with varying stages of CTE, researchers found pathology in the retina, mostly in the ganglion cell layer, throughout the different stages of the disease, with the most severe retinal pathology occurring in the most severe CTE stages.13 Ophthalmic sequelae associated with concussion and TBI may be sight threatening and visually debilitating.