Anybody ever bought anything off TEMU

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Small knick-knack type shit.

You have to spend at least $25 with each order.

I have this sitting my desk as we speak

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I refuse to download their app but I do browse the page sometimes. They have everything you can get on Amazon and Ebay but cheaper but I've always been skeptical of them. My neighbor orders off of there so I guess they actually get their merchandise. I know it's mostly Chinese junk but I'll take a look since it's so cheap.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I know a few people who do, one who loves it. But I'd heard it installs some spyware in your device. In fact I believe the gubment discovered it and told them to stop.
I don't know about you but I never trusted them fuckers from jump. Now that there's evidence of shenanigans no way would I stick my toe in.

caveat emptor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just used it for the first time recently. Items arrived early only one item came a little off but nothing worth returning. Shipping was free.

But after hearing all the ID theft stuff I probably won't use it again.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
They sell some cheap ass Chinese products. I've been warned not to buy anything from them by a trusted engineer.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I get small shit like fidget toys, knock knacks for desks, pins which are surprisingly good quality. So far so good, I wouldn't buy anything high price from them and as others have stated read the fine print.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Best Site.......EVER

FYI - Use Paypal. DO NOT use a debit/credit card
"I had the same issue but have now solved it. When you checkout the payment methods will appear. There are two entries for PayPal. One with your email address and the other PayPal.com. Untick the one with your email address. This has probably been ticked by Temu. Tick the PayPal.com box.

Submit your order and you will be directed to PayPal for authorisation."

According to the PayPal community.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Survival gear? Any word on the quality?
Mostly good...got tents and stuff like that..
Got a folding saw that was doo doo but for like 7 dollars I can't complain...but as far as equipment like fire strikers...tents..scopes..etc... I have no complaints..

Homie

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got some fishtank deco and it was delivered by some company at the wrong address,in the wrong state and I got my money back and never went there again.