Anyone here know of Richie Mac and his Zoom to Thailand channel? He got SLAMMED!!!! (Video Proof)

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He got beef with a Brother. They cross paths in Thailand and the Brother picks Richie Mac up, walks a few steps and slams him into some mopeds.

Its sad that two Black men end up fighting all the way over in Thailand.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got beef with a Brother. They cross paths in Thailand and the Brother picks Richie Mac up, walks a few steps and slams him into some mopeds.

Its sad that two Black men end up fighting all the way over in Thailand.

I been following Richie since 2021. I kind of fell off him last year but sometime in April some videos popped up on my algo about him getting into it with other traveling brothers and how he has been lying to folks and what not and how he was charging for services that they could get for free etc. I passed it off as hate. Imma check this out and do some deep diving to see what’s the latest.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Traveling overseas for pussy is wack... Traveling overseas for pussy at 50+, you need to reassess your life and pinpoint where things went south... Traveling overseas for pussy and you end up fighting another Black man - damn, I don't wish that mentality on my worst enemy