*****Anyone In Touch With Board Member Jasonblacc?*******

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Anyone heard from @jasonblacc recently?

He posted these messages close to a year ago and hasn't posted at all since late January of this year:

Bro get checked, I'll be 35 and was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in July and the doctor said I probably had for 6 years with the size of tumor I had.

Rip Combat......Smart dude

Thanks my G.......4 more chemo treatments left. Crazy thing is I gained more weight strength since I started chemo.

I was working a project in Dallas that had me sitting for a long time. Thought I had a spider bite because I seen some spider webs around the PLC I was programming. Turns out it was a blood clot because I was anemic. the cancer had me bleeding internally. Hemoglobin was 3.7 or 3.1 I forget. Male should be around 16.0.

I bitched and was about to quit because of that job but it turns out it saved my life.

Hoping all is well with the brother and he's just taking a break from the board. :(

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that’s crazy

I know max dawg gat run off when he questioned that lynching photo like a year or 2 back.

Niggas roasted his ass over the fire

Max-dawg was told to go away and repent and he accepted his sentence. I am surprised he hasn't returned though. I hope he's well I suspect his feelings were hurt in a big way.

Good memories and I remember that also.