Are Americans wrong about the state of the economy?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve spent the last 20 years working around demented people. You don’t reason with those people.

If people say they feel some type of way about the economy, remind them that there are men that feel like women and women that feel like men.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
GATEFNJWgAATAp3

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I’ve spent the last 20 years working around demented people. You don’t reason with those people.

If people say they feel some type of way about the economy, remind them that there are men that feel like women and women that feel like men.
But there is an objective answer to a question like “In the past years, have prices gone up more or have wages?”

Are you saying the people who said prices have gone up more are demented?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But there is an objective answer to a question like “In the past years, have prices gone up more or have wages?”

Are you saying the people who said prices have gone up more are demented?
I’m not playing dumb games with dumb people with a silly agenda. If they say it, I believe it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
All of it!
We live in one of the most robust economic times ever.
More people are working more than ever.

This is a report meant to bring evil Republicans into power again!
If you’re being sarcastic, you are doing a bad job.

The point of the article is that while people say the economy is bad, it’s objectively better than they claim.

That would favor Biden… it doesn’t even have to become a political question though.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The economy, for the most part is holding steady Thanks to the Democrats. As I keep telling you, I got laid off a few months ago and I’m good for most of next year. Moneywise. But I am going to look for a job in January just so I could keep my severance money. Oh, and my 401(k) is doing lovely for now. People we had to vote for the Democrats next year or we are going to be living like mad max in 2025.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Oh, one more thing and this is very important especially for white baby boomers……….White baby boomers made the deal with the devil - Reagan and the Republicans back in the 80s and that shit is coming back to bite them in the ass.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If you’re being sarcastic, you are doing a bad job.

The point of the article is that while people say the economy is bad, it’s objectively better than they claim.

That would favor Biden… it doesn’t even have to become a political question though.
I thought the article was another hit piece on OUR president!
I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm #teamBiden!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The economy, for the most part is holding steady Thanks to the Democrats. As I keep telling you, I got laid off a few months ago and I’m good for most of next year. Moneywise. But I am going to look for a job in January just so I could keep my severance money. Oh, and my 401(k) is doing lovely for now. People we had to vote for the Democrats next year or we are going to be living like mad max in 2025.
:yes:
Tell em bro!
I'm already looking into moving to Ghana in January 2025 if Trump evil ass cheats his ass back into the white house.

I ain't going back to slavery bro

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I thought the article was another hit piece on OUR president!
I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm #teamBiden!

You’re not being funny or contributing. The article isn’t bad for Biden or even about him.

Do you actually have anything intelligent to add about the economy?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The economy, for the most part is holding steady Thanks to the Democrats.

Wow, you really can’t even have a conversation about the economy without people automatically making it blue vs red.

Everything is not that simple…

As I keep telling you, I got laid off a few months ago and I’m good for most of next year. Moneywise. But I am going to look for a job in January just so I could keep my severance money. Oh, and my 401(k) is doing lovely for now. People we had to vote for the Democrats next year or we are going to be living like mad max in 2025.

Your personal experience does not seem to be affected by recent political developments.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Wow, you really can’t even have a conversation about the economy without people automatically making it blue vs red.

Everything is not that simple…

Your personal experience does not seem to be affected by recent political developments.
First of all, you cannot talk about the economy and leave political parties out of it that’s impossible in the United States. Second of all my personal experience is tied to who is in office right now. I got laid off two months ago but I had other sources that grew in the last two years. This is why Biden had a pretty good jobs record over the last few years. This is why people quitting lower jobs and going to better jobs. Hell America is starting to make things again thanks to Democrats and Joe Biden Trump and Republicans tried to sabotage Biden with the oil bullshit with Saudi Arabia. Like I said, in the beginning you cannot talk about the economy without talking about political parties.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You’re not being funny or contributing. The article isn’t bad for Biden or even about him.

Do you actually have anything intelligent to add about the economy?
So a post about the perceived economy is not about the president...
Ok bro.
Keep this same energy when the Republicans wreck the economy in 2024 and all of our gainz go away