Are we not going to acknowledge that Charles Barkley has become one of the most important voices in sports commentary??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charles Barkley says he left a 'minimum of $100M' on the table to stay with Turner Sports

NBA
Charles Barkley says he left a 'minimum of $100M' on the table to stay with Turner Sports
Portrait of Duane RankinDuane Rankin
Arizona Republic

Charles Barkley said he left a minimum of $100 million "on the table" to stay with Turner Sports after TNT was left out of the NBA's new 11-year media rights deal that's set to bring in about $76 billion.

"The No. 1 thing for me is my people from Turner get to keep their jobs for at least another year," Barkley said on the Dan Le Batard Show. "That's all I was concerned with."

He publicly leveraged his popularity to get TNT to keep the show going. Now if that's not a baller move...what is??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stupid kneeGROW...

if shoe was on the other foot.. they wouldve kicked that

big headed LUSH to the curb...

talkin bout..

ITS JUST BUSINESS

only a stupid coon would think

BUSINESS is some hey good buddy shit....

dumb muthafucka, would do BIGGER numbers than

Club Shay Shay,

but dumb kneegrows do

what

dumb kneegrows do

dont even know thier self worth

I guess thats a by product

of

Self Hate oh well.

Not my problem...

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charles Barkley was built to win or...who else can show up at work exhausted/toe up/noddin out and still collect 100"s of millions..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck that coon ass nigga Barkley. Never forget he agreed with the not guilty decision for Zimmerman and that's one of the many outta pocket shit he has said over the years. He could have all the money in world but we wont forget his coon ways.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that coon ass nigga Barkley. Never forget he agreed with the not guilty decision for Zimmerman and that's one of the many outta pocket shit he has said over the years. He could have all the money in world but we wont forget his coon ways.
but in this case he used his leverage to help black people keep their jobs...

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
but in this case he used his leverage to help black people keep their jobs...
If you count up all the people there, it's probably more whites than blacks. Yes, he did help keep some brothaz and sistaz employed but coons like him have too much bad that outweigh the good.