Are you smashing anyone of these bitches are they're released from prison?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
And you, sir, will be featured on the first 48.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

ogKDaG.jpg

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can honestly admit, I have fucked 1 or 2 ex-cons, strickly class D felonies tho, no murderers or arsonist or crazy bitches. Knew them before, so they were vetted. Some of best pussy ever. Ain't pen pals with no random convict, especially none that's due for release in 2040 or some shit

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I'm fucking Ashanti up front, and the chick w/ the Apple watch w/ her leg kicked up (2nd from the right). I know the one in the watch will always brawl if we get into a sticky situation, cause her knuckles are super fucked up.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a lil curious about that one in the glasses wit the tig-o-bittys.
She killed her babydaddy with chef's knife. Took it from the block on the kitchen counter. Broke the blade off in his chest. Claimed she was defending herself from him beating her ass, yet she had no bruises, marks, or signs of struggle on her person. He, on the other hand, had defensive wounds on his hands. Got a 20 yr manslaughter charge. Gets out in 2032. You still want her?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She killed her babydaddy with chef's knife. Took it from the block on the kitchen counter. Broke the blade off in his chest. Claimed she was defending herself from him beating her ass, yet she had no bruises, marks, or signs of struggle on her person. He, on the other hand, had defensive wounds on his hands. Got a 20 yr manslaughter charge. Gets out in 2032. You still want her?
Nothing a little anger management therapy couldn't fix.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back in in the day I met a ghetto Beyonce who lived in the projects. I smashed her a few times and stopped messing with her because she was selling coke. I looked her up and found out she got out of prison a month before I smashed her. She was fine AF back then, but now is drugged out.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With this being the USA, and these are Black women in jail, you have to factor in that there's a small chance that a couple of these women didn't do the crimes they were convicted of, or they got caught up in something indirectly.

I said a small chance.

I'd have to vet these women to see what really went down before I would even remotely befriend them, much less date them.

Some of y'all want to have one of them go from the penal system to your penile system (pause) without a second thought. Gotta be careful out there.