Argylle (2024) - Starring Samuel L Jackson, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Rockwell, Henry Cavill, John Cena, Dua Lipa and more!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Argylle is an upcoming spy action comedy film directed and produced by Matthew Vaughn, and written by Jason Fuchs. The film features an ensemble cast that includes Henry Cavill, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Rockwell, Bryan Cranston, Catherine O'Hara, Dua Lipa, Ariana DeBose, John Cena, and Samuel L. Jackson.

This looks like it's gonna be good!!

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Argylle is an upcoming spy action comedy film directed and produced by Matthew Vaughn, and written by Jason Fuchs. The film features an ensemble cast that includes Henry Cavill, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Rockwell, Bryan Cranston, Catherine O'Hara, Dua Lipa, Ariana DeBose, John Cena, and Samuel L. Jackson.

This looks like it's gonna be good!!

Yeah it does look good.

The cat :lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this straight to Apple TV?
Nah, in theaters first then streaming on Apple+ at a later date.

This is one of Apple's first produced movies, for theatrical release. Which is very interesting

But Netflix has done that in the past as well.....

I forget the movie, but last year/or earlier this year it was in theaters here in the US. I set my VPN to Mexico/Canada and it was there on the Netflix home page....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is one of Apple's first produced movies, for theatrical release. Which is very interesting

I forget the movie, but last year/or earlier this year it was in theaters here in the US. I set my VPN to Mexico/Canada and it was there on the Netflix home page....
Crazy....I knew that budget and those actors looked too crazy just to be going straight to Apple TV....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And is that blonde chic Dua Lupa? I know the name just didn't know what she looked like. Little fine ass....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Will this be a full blown theater release? Netflix will do it for a week or so at some obscure theater, just so they can technically call it it a theater release.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lost City meets Bullet Train meets Spy (Melissa McCarthy)

Interestingly enough Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt from the first 2 are damn near only 1 or 2 degrees from everyone in this movie.....