Arie Spears - Public Service Announcement - Get yo Ass Checked

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and NO HOMO

He is probably a down low homosexual for speaking about a medical procedure in this manner. I don't know one Black man who has refused a colonoscopy due to his ridiculous reasoning. We all got family, but I can't be the only man with a southern family with generations of reasonably intelligent men that take care of themselves to the best of their understanding.

I tire of Black men specifically, needed ignorant representative to offer up public service announcements. He is a fucking :clown

This is the same man who was caught up in a pedophile video scandal with crazy ass Haddish.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...did I miss a stereotype about us that I didn't know about?! Last I heard nobody was NOT getting a colonoscopy due to homophobia! Now not getting one, cause; I got work or never having a PCP sure, but homophobia??? Hell not getting one cause the bumper on your Caddy fell off sounds like a more realistic stereotype than that shyt!!!

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint nothing gay about a colonoscopy you be sleep. Now a prostate exam felt like rape. And i had a camera put in my urethra that shit hurt like hell. But fuck a prostate exam of the three colonsocopy was no problem prostate exam fuck that shit.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
My girl keeps bothering me to get one, but I'm super healthy and don't trust doctors or hospitals. At all.
I self examine everything but may need to put my trust issues aside and get it done.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Are yall joking or no? A prostate check is a PSA Blood test. There isnt any fingering of your ass. It’s a simple blood test. There’s no need to finger your ass anymore. If you’re still getting fingered by your doctor it’s because you asked him to.

Last time I had my ass fingered was in 2007 when I was 20 and my back was killing me. My doc wanted to see if my prostate was enlarged. She said she needed to.

Rah

Star
BGOL Investor
Are yall joking or no? A prostate check is a PSA Blood test. There isnt any fingering of your ass. It’s a simple blood test. There’s no need to finger your ass anymore. If you’re still getting fingered by your doctor it’s because you asked him to.
Exactly what I thought. A blood test exists now.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My girl keeps bothering me to get one, but I'm super healthy and don't trust doctors or hospitals. At all.
I self examine everything but may need to put my trust issues aside and get it done.
go dawg
i just had one and a endoscop
they removed some polyps that turned out noncancerous and found h pylori in my stomach
now i have[peace of mind

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Last time I had my ass fingered was in 2007 when I was 20 and my back was killing me. My doc wanted to see if my prostate was enlarged. She said she needed to.
giphy.gif