art.mission.ai Typical trump supporter behavior #latinosfortrump #blacksfortrump #maga #racists #magats

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
votingshoes's profile picture

votingshoes

That man should be charged with assault. He swung the shovel and threatened them.

donaldmooney's profile picture

donaldmooney

@votingshoes the problem is that the cops are just like the shovel guy.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
everleen52's profile picture

everleen52

There definitely were active duty policemen, judges, military and politicians who were involved with J6th

artoutamyheart's profile picture

artoutamyheart

Privilege of a white man!
elmo.mecsko's profile picture

elmo.mecsko

Trump has really duped his followers into hating America and so many of their fellow Americans.
Hopefully some day we will be showing all this footage of Trumper’s hating on their own country to young people in school, warning them about the dangers of propaganda

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to know what happened. However, I definitely would have defended myself and pulled something out. Let that dumb mufucka swing on me!! I woulda cracked him on his knees and watched him crawl back in his house and wait for the police and show them the footage. The city needs to inform homeowners if work needs to be done on their property. In fact, work was being done on my block and I saw several neighbors yards dug up. They didn't hit my yard though.