Ass is falling off the bone on this thick Yoga Sister

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
were-going-deep-whats-inside.gif

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I CANT TAKE THIS FAKE AZZ SHIT NO MORE!!! I WOULD RATHER SEE A SISTA WITH AN 1" AFRO INSTEAD OF FAKE STRAIGHT HAIR PAST THEIR FAKE AZZ!!! THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TOSS AND TOUCH IT AS IF THEY GREW IT OR THEIR MOM SPENT A WHOLE SUNDAY "PRESSIN" IT THAT WAY!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I CANT TAKE THIS FAKE AZZ SHIT NO MORE!!! I WOULD RATHER SEE A SISTA WITH AN 1" AFRO INSTEAD OF FAKE STRAIGHT HAIR PAST THEIR FAKE AZZ!!! THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TOSS AND TOUCH IT AS IF THEY GREW IT OR THEIR MOM SPENT A WHOLE SUNDAY "PRESSIN" IT THAT WAY!!

I just spent the weekend in Miami and went to The Office stripclubs and I realized I can take a fake ass but not fake tits, seems they almost always look bad because most have that long scar on them:puke:. I saw a few with the fake ass and fake tits package and they just look stupid..smh

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just spent the weekend in Miami and went to The Office stripclubs and I realized I can take a fake ass but not fake tits, seems they almost always look bad because most have that long scar on them:puke:. I saw a few with the fake ass and fake tits package and they just look stupid..smh

YOU AINT KIDDIN, THEIRS ALWAYS A FEW THAT TAKE THE FAKE STUFF WAY TOO FAR!!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They going to the wrong docs.
Usually a long scar is a breast reduction.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Lol..nah these definitely don't be breast reductions that I be seeing, they are clearly bolt on titties that were probably done cheap

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

The below pic is what I was talking about..smh

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I'm pretty sure she'd break my back, I'd be trying too much stuff that is on my bucket list, like I never started from the living room, slid into the dining room and somersaulted into some pussy but I would try it with her.
:lol: :beat: