Auburn's John Franklin III, nation's fastest quarterback clocked at 4.26 hand, 4.28 laser...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Gotta see if he can throw a decent out route, or run after he takes a beating...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i mean unless he going to switch to WR it doesnt really matter

go ask rg3 and kape about that

True nick Marshall is playing DB, but you never know.

If he possess the fundamentals(whatever that means) he might have a shot.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that switching to WR/DB shit. I was just thinking any black QBs that want to remain QBs should also get into pitching. As soon as these coaches try to switch you say fuck that and pitch full time and get paid that guaranteed baseball money.
Ain't that easy, bruh.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck all that switching to WR/DB shit. I was just thinking any black QBs that want to remain QBs should also get into pitching. As soon as these coaches try to switch you say fuck that and pitch full time and get paid that guaranteed baseball money.

I agree with you about switching but pitching is not just about having a strong arm...

would jameis have gone high enough in Baseball draft to make any money?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Liking the direction...

We should be more involved in baseball period, but I'm digging the thought along with the vision.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
i mean unless he going to switch to WR it doesnt really matter

go ask rg3 and kape about that

You mean ask a qb who was rookie or the year over the golden boy, led the team to the playoffs and was hung out to dry by his coach via injury and overall hate from the next one?

Or you mean the dude who's 4-2 in the playoffs with 3 road wins 1 sb appearance and 2 nfc championship appearances before he's 30...and only had 1 half of a bad season with a rookie cluster fuck head coach after half of his team retired

Yes let's ask them how to be successful when everyone in the world shits on you cause you black under the guise of you suck meanwhile career cacs who never do shit get paid.
Cowards like oswelerr run to another team because they don't want pressure
Bums like tannehill get new coaches instead of being replaced
And Phillip rivers will be a 20 year starter having led the chargers to nothing of note over the last 12 years of his career.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You mean ask a qb who was rookie or the year over the golden boy, led the team to the playoffs and was hung out to dry by his coach via injury and overall hate from the next one?

Or you mean the dude who's 4-2 in the playoffs with 3 road wins 1 sb appearance and 2 nfc championship appearances before he's 30...and only had 1 half of a bad season with a rookie cluster fuck head coach after half of his team retired

Yes let's ask them how to be successful when everyone in the world shits on you cause you black under the guise of you suck meanwhile career cacs who never do shit get paid.
Cowards like oswelerr run to another team because they don't want pressure
Bums like tannehill get new coaches instead of being replaced
And Phillip rivers will be a 20 year starter having led the chargers to nothing of note over the last 12 years of his career.

come on man, the discussion isnt about talent
both of them excelled in the read option
and they both got injured because of it...

the league caught on fast

not everyone can be russell wilson, cam newton or even mike vick

you have to be able to stand and throw...

running will get you fucked up

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They sure never tell these white boys to switch positions from being a QB.. So much so they are allowed to have a 14-33 college record and go #1 in the draft.

It's actually the other way for them...see Ryan I get mad when I throw INTS to the practice squad Tannahill

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
He looked decent during their spring game, way better than the kid who started last year he seems to have lost the ability to throw.

South Carolina got a black qb that looks good too but I don't know if he is a burner like this kid.

4.28 = insane at any position let alone qb.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
come on man, the discussion isnt about talent
both of them excelled in the read option
and they both got injured because of it...

the league caught on fast

not everyone can be russell wilson, cam newton or even mike vick

you have to be able to stand and throw...

running will get you fucked up

Stop watching ESPN lol.

Kap didn't get injured cause of no read option in fact we stopped running the read option he's a traditional qb who excels when he's under center he got hurt because the line was absolutely horrible he didn't get hurt running see how silly you sound repeating the shit they tell you?

You put kap in the successful conversations with cam and rg3. Last I checked kap has done just as much as cam has. And more than vick.

Ironically cam and wilson arr the ones who actual run the read option they ran it more than kap when he did run it and continue to run it now though both of them don't need it to be successful

Have several seats

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop watching ESPN lol.

Kap didn't get injured cause of no read option in fact we stopped running the read option he's a traditional qb who excels when he's under center he got hurt because the line was absolutely horrible he didn't get hurt running see how silly you sound repeating the shit they tell you?

You put kap in the successful conversations with cam and rg3. Last I checked kap has done just as much as cam has. And more than vick.

Ironically cam and wilson arr the ones who actual run the read option they ran it more than kap when he did run it and continue to run it now though both of them don't need it to be successful

Have several seats

No point in trying to convince the ignorant bruh. RGIII and Kaep got a raw deal because they are black PERIOD. Andrew Luck "the chosen one" has been pretty ass for the pass few season and ain't nobody said SHIT, When they started saying Palmer was a MVP candidate I gave up hope on all mainstream sports analyst.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He looked decent during their spring game, way better than the kid who started last year he seems to have lost the ability to throw.

South Carolina got a black qb that looks good too but I don't know if he is a burner like this kid.

4.28 = insane at any position let alone qb.

Man JJ struggling was confusing but knowing the system it's not surprising.

The passing offense is fairly simple, the play is called for the pass to go a particular wideout.
Johnson is a natural passer, not a dual threat so him doing poorly in passing situation we're puzzling...

Best believe Guz can't have a sub par season.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree with you about switching but pitching is not just about having a strong arm...

would jameis have gone high enough in Baseball draft to make any money?

Jameis' talent at the QB position was undeniable and I think he's always wanted to be a quarterback.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Jameis' talent at the QB position was undeniable and I think he's always wanted to be a quarterback.

Right, even tho i didn't think highly of him, when I saw he in person against Auburn. He's was hyped up, produce when it matters, and is a winner...

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No point in trying to convince the ignorant bruh. RGIII and Kaep got a raw deal because they are black PERIOD. Andrew Luck "the chosen one" has been pretty ass for the pass few season and ain't nobody said SHIT, When they started saying Palmer was a MVP candidate I gave up hope on all mainstream sports analyst.

you can say that they both got raw deals
and they both are not that good.

stop acting like kap and rg3 were good quaterbacks

they werent

doesnt change the fact that they didnt get the chance that white QBs got
but you cant start saying that they are good qbs either

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member

they werent

What ever you say buddy. Palmer, Sanchez and Tebow got 4 or 5 chances but one QB gets hurt or another QB has to deal with one of the hardest GMs to deal with ever. Doesn't Kaep have some incredible records against the Packers, a team that is an annual contender?

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Right
Luck has been way more shitty than kap and his team was picked to go to the sb they added weapons and everything and he shit the bed

Hassleback did better than he did and luck wasn't hurt until he was gonna be shitty then it was a season ending injury

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

they werent

Kaos proven track record says otherwise.

4-2 in the playoffs because of HIM not the defense giving up 25 points a game

Name his best wr that you'd take? Lol
Stop putting kap in the territory of the unaccomplished period

Fuck how you feel what he has actually done on the field is fact not opinion and no amount of talking can change the facts period

Crow will be served and I hope you like the taste

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right
Luck has been way more shitty than kap and his team was picked to go to the sb they added weapons and everything and he shit the bed

Hassleback did better than he did and luck wasn't hurt until he was gonna be shitty then it was a season ending injury

Not to mention Kaep also went to the Super Bowl with really shitty WRs.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Right

Man there was high hopes for the team and Luck. Dude was the number one pick in many fantasy leagues

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Fuck how you feel what he has actually done on the field is fact not opinion and no amount of talking can change the facts period

Agree we can down talk many qb's but Kap ain't one of them...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What the hell for:smh:
Because it's good enough for whites

Yall don't even really believe there is systematic oppression to keep qbs white.

The rule changed when cam russ rg3 and kap did the read option right?

It changed to say you can hit the qb if he executes the fake on a read option right? Cause the defender can't know who has it and he's declared a runner right?

Now how in the fuck is that any different than a play action?
Explain it

How is that any different than a bootleg or naked bootleg roll out pass?

There isn't a fucking difference only in the color of the person who's running it.

So you mean to tell me that it's ok for a qb to turn his back and pretend to hand it to the rb and then throw it
It's ok for a qb to turn his back and pretend to hand it to the rb and then run on a bootleg but if you face forward it's unfair for the defense?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What ever you say buddy. Palmer, Sanchez and Tebow got 4 or 5 chances but one QB gets hurt or another QB has to deal with one of the hardest GMs to deal with ever. Doesn't Kaep have some incredible records against the Packers, a team that is an annual contender?

they all suck
the state of the QBs are in shambles
thats why you have philly and washington willing to pay top dollar for trash
and even denver was willing to pay a lot of money for a backup

As i said, the league caught up with him and the system.

no way you can argue that kap is a good QB now

maybe he can be once again, but not now and hasn't been for two years

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they all suck
the state of the QBs are in shambles
thats why you have philly and washington willing to pay top dollar for trash
and even denver was willing to pay a lot of money for a backup

The state of the QB is not in shambles, it's shitfing into the direction of the black man being able to play QB and them having a hard time comprehending it. If LA traded their next 3 years for a QB with a losing record then Cardale Jones should have been a 1st round pick and the no.1 overall pick if he would have came out last year. If Kape was so bad Denver probably wouldn't have been so aggressive in trying to aquire him.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man JJ struggling was confusing but knowing the system it's not surprising.

The passing offense is fairly simple, the play is called for the pass to go a particular wideout.
Johnson is a natural passer, not a dual threat so him doing poorly in passing situation we're puzzling...

Best believe Guz can't have a sub par season.

Mannnnnnnn Jeremy Johnson crushed Auburn fans hearts last year with his terrible play. For a wholeeeee gotdamnnn year they were convinced that he was better than Nick Marshall and last year he was gonna take Auburn to the National Championship. That muthafuca was even a preseason Heisman candidate then had like 6 interceptions in the first 4 games...smh...with that said DAMNNN I CAN'T WAIT TIL COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS!!!!!