Average value of a football player by school top 3... 1.Texas $671k

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The average University of Texas football player is reportedly worth more than $670,000 a year

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
Registered
Lol when I was a freshman at OU my first day of economic class our teacher taught us why Texas makes so much money. Said the dumb asses at our school and Texas other rivals buy the damn Texas longhorn symbol just so we can turn it upside down

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lol when I was a freshman at OU my first day of economic class our teacher taught us why Texas makes so much money. Said the dumb asses at our school and Texas other rivals buy the damn Texas longhorn symbol just so we can turn it upside down

I like this

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Not to mention the annual rivalry game that is played in the got damn state of Texas every single year.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
at the end of the day these kids go to these schools for choice and by choice so it is what it is

your crazy to think that kids have a CHOICE, where they go to school. No most would rather go get PAID for their work, that includes 6hrs or lifting, practice and learning the plays.....and going to school.

stop with that bullshit. They young men need to get at least 40K per year, if the damn coaches are making 3 million per, plus the flexibility to leave when they want, all fully guaranteed.

Players are guaranteed ONE year, and some basic medical coverage.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
your crazy to think that kids have a CHOICE, where they go to school. No most would rather go get PAID for their work, that includes 6hrs or lifting, practice and learning the plays.....and going to school.

stop with that bullshit. They young men need to get at least 40K per year, if the damn coaches are making 3 million per, plus the flexibility to leave when they want, all fully guaranteed.

Players are guaranteed ONE year, and some basic medical coverage.

And again, they sign up for football BECAUSE THEY WANT TO. No one is holding a gun to their heads and making them play. And let's be realistic here, there are tons of kids that go to college that have to foot the bill because they don't know how to throw a ball. Let's look at the average cost of attendance for most of the popular colleges for those that aren't lucky enough to be good at a sport.

Ohio State - 40 grand a year
Michigan - In State 30 grand a year, out of state 60 grand a year
Alabama - In State 25 grand a year, out of state 41 grand a year

Not to mention athletes are given cost of attendance stipends where non athletes aren't. But, we're supposed to feel sorry when they choose to go to these schools (not having to pay a dime) because the school makes money off them? lol. If they gave a damn about that they could easily go play for a small school but they don't because they want the exposure. So yes, they DO choose. I've never seen one top football pick with only one choice of who they accept a scholarship from. They also get in on minimum academic requirements that the average students wouldn't even be admitted with. Stop the nonsense lol.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Why don't you look at the value of a member of the female Basketball team, or the Men's soccer team at the University of Texas? The numbers are negative.

The football program subsidizes all College sports at a school, which is a good thing.