BAD BOYS 4 WILL SMITH and MARTIN LAWRENCE releasing June 14, 2024

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
What if, for some reason, Will Smith gives an amazing performance, and every critic in the world thinks he deserves the Oscar?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm cool with it

HbzETC.jpg

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Exactly...they might as well.. just drop a lil 2 to 6 part series on netflix n then kick rocks...cause all its a gonna b is a bunch of boring jokes and a weak ass script and tearing up a bunch of cars.. meh... ill sit this shit out

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
maaaan let's be honest.. bad Boys need to hang it up. Martin is clearly out of shape and barely able to hang in there. Will being will but him running reckless in them miami streets is a bit much at his age. Both will and Martin are about the same age in the first movie but clearly, life & health is taking them in different directions. That last movie was bullshit ass cheeks. they need to hang up the Bad Boy title and do something else a bit more realistic.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
hate to say this , but can michael bay returns to direct this one
I 100% agree with this.
Michael Bay's over the top style goes hand & hand with Bad Boys and the Miami lifestyle.

One of the weakest part of the last movie was the fake ass CGI fire during the final fight.

Had Bay directed it, he would have blown that while house up for real. Fuck CGI fire, Michael Bay knows how to blow shit up real good :lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I wonder if all the drama in Will Smiths life and career will have an impact on their box office numbers :idea:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’m not looking forward to this. They kind of stretching the story out a little too much. it hurts me to say that because I support my people black media but you get my point