Bank Robbed her of her life found dead at her desk four days after clocking in

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Wells Fargo worker found dead at her desk four days after clocking in

Arizona officials are investigating the death of Denise Prudhomme, 60, who was discovered by a colleague

Maya Yang
Thu 29 Aug 2024 18.22 EDTLast modified on Thu 29 Aug 2024 19.17 EDT

Officials in Arizona are investigating the death of a Wells Fargo employee who scanned into her office on a Friday morning and was found dead at her desk four days later.

According to local outlets, authorities said 60-year-old Denise Prudhomme entered her Wells Fargo office building located on the 1100 block of West Washington Street in Tempe, Arizona, at 7am on 16 August.

On 20 August, building security called officials regarding a “subject down”, AZ Family reports. Speaking anonymously to 12News, an employee said that a colleague found Prudhomme dead at her cubicle while walking around the building.

Upon arrival at the scene, officials pronounced Prudhomme dead at 4.55pm, local outlets report, citing Tempe police. 12News reports that Prudhomme’s cubicle was located on the third floor and away from the main aisle.

The employee who spoke to 12News added that multiple people complained of a foul odor but assumed it was due to plumbing problems.

Another employee told the outlet: “It’s really heartbreaking and I’m thinking, ‘What if I were just sitting there? No one would check on me?’” The employee went on to add: “To hear she’s been sitting at the desk like that would make me feel sick … and nobody did anything. That’s how she spent her last moments.”

Meanwhile, in a statement to 12News, a Wells Fargo spokesperson said: “We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of our colleague at our Tempe office. Our thoughts and prayers are with their family and loved ones during this difficult time. Counselors, through our employee assistance consulting service, are available to support our employees. We are fully cooperating with the Tempe police department in their investigation and will direct all further questions to them.”

According to police, the initial investigation did not point to any foul play. The Tempe police criminal investigations bureau is currently working alongside the Maricopa county medical examiner to determine Prudhomme’s cause of death.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Swear me to God, I have never, and would never work in a cubicle. Dying at work and having it take multiple days for discovery is a legit fear.

R.I.P. to this woman.

On a sidenote: If she was on the clock for those four days, will those hours be reflected in her last check?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip to her.... some people spend more time working than at home or around their family.Ive worked with people who was forced to take a vacation,use up their sick time and couldn't work overtime cause they did it too much.

From the time I clock in my mind is on when can I get the hell out of there...

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip to her.... some people spend more time working than at home or around their family.Ive worked with people who was forced to take a vacation,use up their sick time and couldn't work overtime cause they did it too much.

Straight up... Work to live, not live to work

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see how this could easily happen. So many people working from home. She went in on Friday and died. No one is there on the weekend anyway. It wasn't until there was an odor that she was discovered.

If people aren't in office milling around all the time, this would've never happened.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I worked with a dude that was in his 70’s. We were doing about 60 hours a week. One day he didn’t show up for work. He died. From that point on I promised myself I wouldn’t go out like that.

Reactions: PJN

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Maricopa County Medical Examiner's office has now revealed that Prudhomme suffered a sudden cardiac death related to scarring of the heart muscle, Arizona Central reports.

Medical experts say heart attacks are the most common cause of scarring tissue on the heart, according to Arizona Family.

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
best believe that she is more profitable for Wells Fargo dead than the value of the work that she produced... "insurance on employees"..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Maricopa County Medical Examiner's office has now revealed that Prudhomme suffered a sudden cardiac death related to scarring of the heart muscle, Arizona Central reports.

Medical experts say heart attacks are the most common cause of scarring tissue on the heart, according to Arizona Family.

Yea I bet this half pound of bud, She got vaxxxed up with MRNA, you know the experimental bio tech

drugged, the fooled to world into thinking its a fuckin TRADITIONAL VACCINE.. its not even fuckin

CLOSE to being a fuckin traditional vaccine...

but in the days of idiocracy.. it is what the fuck it is!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I bet this half pound of bud, She got vaxxxed up with MRNA, you know the experimental bio tech

drugged, the fooled to world into thinking its a fuckin TRADITIONAL VACCINE.. its not even fuckin

CLOSE to being a fuckin traditional vaccine...

but in the days of idiocracy.. it is what the fuck it is!!

She had scar tissue around her heart, which is an indicator that she had a heart attack, but also her heart was in poor condition.......

Most times you hear of a mfkr having a heart attack while doing some sort of physical activity.....she was sitting at a desk