Ben Affleck will reportedly star as Hulk Hogan in a new film GAWKER

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hulk Hogan is a white supremacist at best, and Nazi most likely.

How we let him, and a degenerate like Thiel, being exposed allow them to steal Free speech and Gawker from us will always be a blackeye on the history of this country.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Roast? Nahhhh....it'll be a puff piece feel-good movie....
i really really hope not. From Gus Van Sant? It's gonna be a complex character story into how a real American hero was a piece of shit barely hanging on to the pieces of his shitty life when the tape hit. Even in his huge win he continued losing.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i really really hope not. From Gus Van Sant? It's gonna be a complex character story into how a real American hero was a piece of shit barely hanging on to the pieces of his shitty life when the tape hit. Even in his huge win he continued losing.
Well if they are making a film about him then he's winning, unfortunately. Bro, you know white people rarely expose racism in another white person, and they won't do it with this film. Being a racist is the main reason he's a piece of shit to me.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Well if they are making a film about him then he's winning, unfortunately. Bro, you know white people rarely expose racism in another white person, and they won't do it with this film. Being a racist is the main reason he's a piece of shit to me.
Damn you.... You are not incorrect.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Hollow ass threat.

Any lawsuit he brings would be thrown out immediately.

You can't sue an actor for portraying you while you were saying n****r or fucking your cuckold friends wife.

That's all public knowledge and fair game.