Beyoncé shut out of Country Music Association Awards with no nominations Cowboy Carter

d_the_inc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can accept the fact that country music and/or Beyonce may not be your thing. However, I am becoming increasingly fed up with the level of vitriol (slow niggas pull out your dictionary) shown toward our successful people. I understand the mentality...black people need healing.

And for the record I'm not a fan of Beyonce rnb music, and despite that I wouldn't refer to it as trash...her impact on the music industry is nonetheless impressive and worthy of celebrating.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because that album sucked! Shit!

It wasn’t good, y’all. It’s got nothing to do with race.

Nothing to do with race? I wouldn't go that far. Shit could have been the best country album ever and racist red necks would still feel like she was intruding on their "territory" and would never give her props. Guess she wrongly figured that since Ray Charles hit it big with his Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music album she could too. :hmm:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't listened to it, nor do I rock with country in general. But before we go the obvious route......... Is her shit actually dope??? Cause we'd fuckin riot if Taylor Swift did a hip hop album and got nominated for it. So... Folks that actually listened to it and know country... Is it actually worthy of being nominated???

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GXHQzQQW4AAfAjV

GXHRTqsW8AAHroC

GXHRTq3WwAIgmpl

GXHV6vuWMAAiSlH

GXHYSLYWUAAwOxC

GXHXZx6WoAAl8Qb

GXHX034XgAAumcA

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I mean they told her from the beginning. Is this a surprise to anybody?

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't listened to it, nor do I rock with country in general. But before we go the obvious route......... Is her shit actually dope??? Cause we'd fuckin riot if Taylor Swift did a hip hop album and got nominated for it. So... Folks that actually listened to it and know country... Is it actually worthy of being nominated???

I listened to a little bit of country, like Kane Brown, Morgan Wallen & Jelly Roll, and IMO her album is okay, it could have been nominated but it doesn't deserve to win any award...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CMA had no problem asking Beyoncé to perform and introduce winners when they wanted her shine and audience to crossover for them......

But when it's time for reciprocity..........

Sounds about white

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Fuck this goofy cosplaying hoe.

That’s what her narcissistic ass gets for trying to cater to racists.

Besides others who have been putting in work for years in this genre are more deserving.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Fuck this goofy cosplaying hoe.

That’s what her narcissistic ass gets for trying to cater to racists.

Besides others who have been putting in work for years in this genre are more deserving.

That's what I was thinking. You do music for the Joy of making music, not awards.
Hell she already has more Grammy's than Prince, Micheal Jackson and the Beetles combined.