Bibi Netanyahu come to Washington & left with greenlight/assurance to start war with Lebanon/Hezbollah. Israel started bombing Lebanon

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course not. And yes it is. You simply fail to understand that at one point in time. the words “Jewish” and “Zionism” went hand in hand, which is why a majority of the world, to this very day, struggle with that distinction. I honestly don’t blame you because everyone is stuck on that and it needs to be pointed out that those are two different things and even Jews amongst themselves are torn on this notion because Zionism was not founded by anyone else but Jews. The same Jews that honed and mastered their skills and trade in Europe, not current day Palestine, centuries before Theodore Herzl was a twinkle in his daddy’s eye. Those same Jews that helped facilitate British Imperialism. The same Jews that are documented as slave and boat owners during the Trans Atlantic slave trade. Many of those same Jews became Zionists.

All of this is stated.

For the 900th time, the context will ALWAYS matter.

But if it’s easier, feel free to stick to those quick Google facts as gold. Everyone else does.
Like I said, you conflate Judaism with Zionism. & what you said further proves it.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Like I said, you conflate Judaism with Zionism. & what you said further proves it.
And like I said, you clearly can’t understand the context and that’s cool. It’s not for everyone. We’ll agree to disagree and keep it moving. Stay blessed.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And like I said, you clearly can’t understand the context and that’s cool. It’s not for everyone. We’ll agree to disagree and keep it moving. Stay blessed.
All Jews are not Zionists like you would like to believe, & some people cannot understand complexity even though they have Jewish Studies degrees, oh well.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A number of Western governments are urging their citizens to leave Lebanon as tensions between Israel and Iran-backed Hezbollah militants escalate.

The United States, Germany, Britain and France are among the governments issuing travel warnings to their citizens, calling on them to leave Lebanon immediately or avoid travel there as the risk of conflict widens.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
European countries are going to explode, a shift in policy will end Washington's friends thus Isreal. The greenlight will be major blowback!