Big Meech files request for a 2025 release from prison

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell them people what they want to know like your brother did and the rest of them BMF dudes did,even the dog walkers sat down had a newport,a pepsi and some gum.

Don't sell drugs kids....if you live,their going to give you allday & forever or make you their bitch aka snitch.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Tell them people what they want to know like your brother did and the rest of them BMF dudes did,even the dog walkers sat down had a newport,a pepsi and some gum.

Don't sell drugs kids....if you live,their going to give you allday & forever or make you their bitch aka snitch.
Facts, but they don't hear you tho...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

But to add to your point, there's a BMF book that tells you everything that went down including the snitches who were apart of the BMF crew.

But it's nice to see his son holding shit down on that BMF show on starz.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't sell drugs kids....if you live,they’re going to give you allday & forever or make you their bitch aka snitch.

dang you dudes is different. What ever happened to don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dang you dudes is different. What ever happened to don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.
I am different,very different.

These dudes want to do the crimes,they brag about the shit,would even go as far as to make a youtube channel disguise it as something else but the biggest baddest toughest murderest goonie goon with a high I.Q,authors,movies & Tv scripts writers,designers,hair dressers don't want to do no time.

Everything we have on the outside they have on the inside,phones,internet access but why?because 95% of them are forever criminal minded and the lifers in there living penitentiary rich just setting themselves up so they can change places with one of you motherfuckers on the outside thinking its shaking and moving....WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON THEM PHONES.

How you know?I have many friends and family in and out of the motherfucker,my brother went in in 2001 and is still in there,my uncle who's 78 is out but on fed parole and the only reason that is is because his heart is badder than a 88 cavalier,for a fucking gun charge he said it was a 45 long....I don't even know what that looks like,some Clint Eastwood shit? but I'm different....I'm staying different,someone has to break the cycle lol

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am different,very different.

These dudes want to do the crimes,they brag about the shit,would even go as far as to make a youtube channel disguise it as something else but the biggest baddest toughest murderest goonie goon with a high I.Q,authors,movies & Tv scripts writers,designers,hair dressers don't want to do no time.

Everything we have on the outside they have on the inside,phones,internet access but why?because 95% of them are forever criminal minded and the lifers in there living penitentiary rich just setting themselves up so they can change places with one of you motherfuckers on the outside thinking its shaking and moving....WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON THEM PHONES.

How you know?I have many friends and family in and out of the motherfucker,my brother went in in 2001 and is still in there,my uncle who's 78 is out but on fed parole and the only reason that is is because his heart is badder than a 88 cavalier,for a fucking gun charge he said it was a 45 long....I don't even know what that looks like,some Clint Eastwood shit? but I'm different....I'm staying different,someone has to break the cycle lol
How is snitching breaking the cycle though. Wouldn’t it be don’t do the crime in the first place.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is snitching breaking the cycle though. Wouldn’t it be don’t do the crime in the first place.
When you dissociate yourself from that street rhetoric and mentality you don't have to worry about "snitching" because you're so far removed from that bullshit and the further you go the less you hear and I can't tell no one nothing I don't know about.

Yes,yes don't do crime,I'm a generation removed from...their not listening to me because their going to sell drugs,rob,steal and kill cause we all know that that's how you get into rapping and on tv,50cents,Boosie,Rick Ross,Big Meech did it(sadly they believe this is true)