So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He's still swagger jacking Farrakhan.:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqhCHdBB3zY

jeremiah.jpg

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumb Preachers dont want to admit it but according to Judaic Law, If you accept Tithes, then you can't have any personal possessions.

Meaning that Bentley and Gold is Community Property.

slumpriest

Potential Star
Registered
Dumb Preachers dont want to admit it but according to Judaic Law, If you accept Tithes, then you can't have any personal possessions.

BROTHER, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT? I AM TRYING TO PROVE A POINT..

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and then they'll claim that Jesus got rid of Judaic law.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
bill maher needs to clown farra-con and that fake azzed noi that backs him. not even real muslims support that sheit :rolleyes:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
bill maher needs to clown farra-con and that fake azzed noi that backs him. not even real muslims support that sheit :rolleyes:
Really? You think Bill Maher is smart enough to go toe-to-toe with Farrakhan? He'd get clowned and end up resorting to jokes and smart-alec comments like he does EVERY TIME he gets owned in a conversation. He's done that many times on his show.
I'm actually getting a little sick of Bill. It seems like he hates everything that does follow his exact mindset.
This Jeremiah Cummings dude is a clown, though and Bill SHOULD clown fools like this.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
Really? You think Bill Maher is smart enough to go toe-to-toe with Farrakhan? He'd get clowned and end up resorting to jokes and smart-alec comments like he does EVERY TIME he gets owned in a conversation. He's done that many times on his show.
I'm actually getting a little sick of Bill. It seems like he hates everything that does follow his exact mindset.
This Jeremiah Cummings dude is a clown, though and Bill SHOULD clown fools like this.

clowned as in doing an expose

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Really? You think Bill Maher is smart enough to go toe-to-toe with Farrakhan? He'd get clowned and end up resorting to jokes and smart-alec comments like he does EVERY TIME he gets owned in a conversation.

How would Maher get clowned??? More like the other way around. Farrakhan never gets called on the ridiculous things he says. He always preaches to the choir, and not to those who can talk back.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
clowned as in doing an expose
Ah, I get it.
There's a long list of pulpit pimps that need to be aired out. I'm not so sure Bill Maher is the right guy for the job, though. I don't think all preachers are like this dude but there are a lot of folks using religion to get paid.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
How would Maher get clowned??? More like the other way around. Farrakhan never gets called on the ridiculous things he says. He always preaches to the choir, and not to those who can talk back.

Wrong again.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/4RYFfyn_2YU[/FLASH]

BTW, he's continually called his opponents for open debate and they've refused. Gee I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered

Idiot, Farrakhan has confronted practically EVERYONE who calls him out. There's tons of clips of him doing so around the web, googlebot. Go do your research. My point is that Bill Maher is not SMART ENOUGH to clown Farrakhan. Better men have tried and failed. Dude is no fool when it comes to public speaking and he knows his text and his faith well enough to go toe-to-toe with the best of them. My point is that Bill is not the "best" of them. He spouts about his atheism and attacks Islam without really knowing the teachings. If you're going to argue about someone's religion, you need to actually KNOW SOMETHING. He knows Catholicism and has a basic knowledge of Christianity but knows nothing of Islam, so all he has done in the past is make jokes and snide comments on certain aspects.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Dude is no fool when it comes to public speaking and he knows his text and his faith well enough to go toe-to-toe with the best of them. .

Whether one agrees with Farrakhan or not or political, religious issues, etc I think there are very few people that could deny this...:yes:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Funny and sad video.

My point is that Bill is not the "best" of them. He spouts about his atheism and attacks Islam without really knowing the teachings.

Somewhat true.
But he's not different than the millions that do know the word but choose to use their knowledge to BS/pimp their congregation. People using the words of the Qur'an, Bible, etc to do evil is much worse than Bill Maher cracking jokes about peoples religions.

Im not gonna get into why a lot of Black preachers hustle the Black community. Mainly because id be typing allday.

As for Louis Farrakhan, im not big fan of him, and i question a lot of his past actions. But ill admit that the Brotha has a ton of knowledge. Even though imma Athiest, i still go to his Mosque from time to time to hear him and his people speak.

As for Bill Maher...i think he's a funny guy. Ever since he acknowledged the fact that Obama was a on BS, ive become an even bigger fan.