Birdman ordered to surrender keys to $12 milly crib

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Judge Orders Birdman To Cough Up Keys To $12M Miami Mansion

By Matt F
Matt F
HNHH staff since May 4, 2017
View profile " style="box-sizing: inherit; position: absolute; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; visibility: hidden; opacity: 0; z-index: 2; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) 0px 5px 10px; border: 4px solid rgb(221, 221, 221); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; transition: all 0.5s;">
January 17, 2018 14:06
" style="box-sizing: inherit; flex-shrink: 0; width: 740px; height: 530px; position: relative;">
camera-icon.svg

SHARE PICTURE
1516215169_636d9ffcbd606083c06edbbf9d41f869.jpg

Andy Kropa/Getty Images
" style="box-sizing: inherit; flex-shrink: 0; width: 740px; height: 530px; position: relative;">
camera-icon.svg

SHARE PICTURE
1516215168_5bf8fd2ae2618a45ea8b9d6a683c8542.jpg

Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images

Birdman is being forced to give up his sick Miami digs.
Birdman's financial situation continues to spiral out of control, with reports coming out today via The Blast that the rap mogul is being forced to surrender the keys to his opulent $12 million Miami mansion, effectively immediately.

RELATED: Rick Ross Gloats Over Reports That Birdman Is Losing His "Stunna Island" Mansion

Not long ago, we reported the beginnings of this story, which detailed a lawsuit filed EMG Transfer Agent, a company that loaned Birdman $12 million. The rapper defaulted on the loan, which led to some scorn by fellow Florida magnate Rick Ross, and the mansion was subsequently up for grabs, since he had put it up as collateral in the first place. As such, a judge is ordering the Cash Money celeb to cough up all keys to the premises and any and all security codes that would allow someone access to the home.

Legal documents have also revealed that a "court appointed person that will take control of the residence will also receive all contracts, leases, rental agreements, fixtures furniture and equipment" that are inside the mansion, which will more than likely be sold off piece by piece if no renter can be found in the near future. The compound is an enormous one, sporting 7 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms stretched over 20,000 square feet of luxury. There is also a fully-functional theater room and supposedly golden chairs that adorn Birdman's foyer. When it comes to living in style on South Beach, the perks don't get much better.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! Fuck Flossin'
I don't think he purchased it for flossing but rather a quick flip because that house needed alot of work/finishing and he took out a loan to do it,upgrade and make it luxury while promoting it via flossing while trying to sell it but someone with a little common sense would never buy such a house that's surrounded by water in a state where hurricans visit frequently,every year brings a new threat of millions in repair.

Birdman is probably happy to hand that bitch over and move on,after he's moved his luxury shit from it.....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think he purchased it for flossing but rather a quick flip because that house needed alot of work/finishing and he took out a loan to do it,upgrade and make it luxury while promoting it via flossing while trying to sell it but someone with a little common sense would never buy such a house that's surrounded by water in a state where hurricans visit frequently,every year brings a new threat of millions in repair.

Birdman is probably happy to hand that bitch over and move on,after he's moved his luxury shit from it.....
What? Do u know how many celebrities live on palm island?

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered

I agree with the last paragraph

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So what. 99.999999999% of muthafuckas will die without ever been in a crib like that, let alone lived in one....fuck it..had it..had to give it back....no move on

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
someone with a little common sense would never buy such a house that's surrounded by water in a state where hurricans visit frequently,every year brings a new threat of millions in repair.

That statement could go for every house in Miami...from the super rich to the super poor.....

And the video I saw was a man-made lake around the house which was surrounded by corn fields.....hurricane danger is from the storm surge which comes from the oceans and bays.....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? Do u know how many celebrities live on palm island?
I didn't know where it was...I just knew it was in florida when birdman was showing it off in a video.

The house is aesthetically beautiful,who ever came up with that idea did wonders but would you want to move in it?come on now.If I was a billionaire I would skip over it because regular niggas down there be worried about water,so imagine what's in that water....Baby probably goes out there and feed em Popeye's chicken.

Rich nigga shit,rich nigga problems....good luck

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know where it was...I just knew it was in florida when birdman was showing it off in a video.

The house is aesthetically beautiful,who ever came up with that idea did wonders but would you want to move in it?come on now.If I was a billionaire I would skip over it because regular niggas down there be worried about water,so imagine what's in that water....Baby probably goes out there and feed em Popeye's chicken.

Rich nigga shit,rich nigga problems....good luck
I think u have the wrong house in mind its not this one, this was rented for a video

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Stronger? That mofo is takin' folks money and not paying....

Yeah man I’ve been hearing about that from some of my people in Miami he better chill with that or he cannot step foot in Miami again he better pay some of those people back and I’m not talking about the house people.