Bishop Anthony Allen story on saving son after the hospital tried to end his life. Terrance Howard, 19yr In NC

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Wait..... HOLD UP!!! You take ur son to the hospital and then don't want them help him and film it...
God Bless that young man, but they are gonna take alot of flack for this!! All parents doesn't want to see their child die.. Hmmmm

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait..... HOLD UP!!! You take ur son to the hospital and then don't want them help him and film it...
God Bless that young man, but they are gonna take alot of flack for this!! All parents doesn't want to see their child die.. Hmmmm
Nah.....the doctors declared him dead,...............the parents brought him back........after they got him back breathing, they didnt want the doctors trying to help him anymore. they figured the doctors were only out to do organ harvesting by letting black men die and or declaring them dead when they arent.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh, I don't think that's the situation, at least not what I was hearing. The hospital tried to give up on the young blood because they wanted to harvest his organ or am I getting it wrong?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow thats some shit..BLESS THEM SOULFUL WARRIORS FAM AND BIG MAMA SAID,

NOT ON MY WATCH!! his ORGANS STAY!!!

but fo real tho,

I wonder what happend.... was it something he took, or what??

Is he ok, what the current situation...??

Hospitals aint shit... all they care about is PROFIT,

FUCK YO LIFE... trust them if you WANT.....

good luck with that shit...

I trust Nature and the natural order of things

AINT LET ME DOWN YET!!

BIG UP TO THAT LOVING FAMILY... that REAL LOVE

RIGHT THERE!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Wow thats some shit..BLESS THEM SOULFUL WARRIORS FAM AND BIG MAMA SAID,

NOT ON MY WATCH!! his ORGANS STAY!!!

but fo real tho,

I wonder what happend.... was it something he took, or what??

Is he ok, what the current situation...??

Hospitals aint shit... all they care about is PROFIT,

FUCK YO LIFE... trust them if you WANT.....

good luck with that shit...

I trust Nature and the natural order of things

AINT LET ME DOWN YET!!

BIG UP TO THAT LOVING FAMILY... that REAL LOVE

RIGHT THERE!!!

Injured from a car hitting him while checking on a wreck….

(Edit Found a write up from the state police.)

So Howard was in an accident, got out his jeep, went check on other vehicle and this when he was struck… by passing vehicle

Last edited:

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know of an incident similar to this. A young girl that I know, baby's father was shot and the primary doctor treating him told the family his wounds were fatal and it was just a matter of time before the inevitable so he wanted to unhook him from life support.

His mother refused and by chance a young student doctor came around afterwards and ran test and got more involved and whatever he did worked. The young man made a full recovery.

Sometime you have to get more than 1 opinion. Doctors make mistakes too, weather intentional or unintentional.