Black man killed by Buffalo cop.....almost gets his 6yo cousin killed because of his ignorance....

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
The minute I read he had his young cousin involved I didn’t need to read it and already know it’s his fucking fault.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The guy was wrong for taking off BUT WHY IN THE FUCK DID THE OFFICER HOLD ON TO THE CAR FOR SO LONG???he had another officer checking out his info in another car that would of be right behind him as soon as he took off but that officer should of alerted the others that there's a child in the car with him so it might of been best to let him go and they could go and arrest his dumbass later.

Car chases here in my city and in Buffalo,if they get to crazy out on that road they'll call it off,shiiiit they not even really going after these teenage kids stealing Kia's cars like that.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Where was that dumb mofo running too? He already told them where his sister lives. Was he expecting them to never find him and eventually give up?

Oh and I never understood why cops are allowed to hang onto moving vehicles and claim they were scared for their lives. I can see if you were about to get run over and jumped on the hood. But someone drives off and the cop holds onto the vehicle?.....

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and these little kids are so out of touch with reality,.....all he cared about was his phone.

The shit in DC with the teenage girls that carjacked a dude and wrecked his car...killed him in the process........got out and were detained and all they cared about was their phone.....
i just dont get it.......

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The guy was wrong for taking off BUT WHY IN THE FUCK DID THE OFFICER HOLD ON TO THE CAR FOR SO LONG???he had another officer checking out his info in another car that would of be right behind him as soon as he took off but that officer should of alerted the others that there's a child in the car with him so it might of been best to let him go and they could go and arrest his dumbass later.

Car chases here in my city and in Buffalo,if they get to crazy out on that road they'll call it off,shiiiit they not even really going after these teenage kids stealing Kia's cars like that.

I saw your post after I dropped mine. I don't see why holding on to vehicles that are moving isn't against department policy nationwide. It's a huge liability for the city. Easy way for a cop to claim injury or get injured and the city has to pay for it.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man that was crazy. The cop was on superhero shit though. Ghosted the whip, pulled out the strap, handled business, and got lil buddy his phone back. 10/10.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw your post after I dropped mine. I don't see why holding on to vehicles that are moving isn't against department policy nationwide. It's a huge liability for the city. Easy way for a cop to claim injury or get injured and the city has to pay for it.
They use anything to give a "justified" reason to shoot.

Just like in a car chase. If all cops did a car chase like OJs then no damage is done. Cops pursue the suspect recklessly so the suspect in turn drives erratically and causes damage. There are helicopters and cameras every where. Why cause that damage cause of a suspended license, no insurance or drugs. They have to refuel somewhere.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The real pandemic was ignorance and stupidity, it's corroded the minds of young and old alike.

Ignorant citizens, lawless pigs, phone zombie children...God bless the USA

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He shot at and then pulled the driver of a moving vehicle out of said vehicle.......

WITH an underweight child in the front seat......

The vehicle continued to move with no operator!!

Man that was dangerous as fuck and uncalled for.

Like you said his partner had his info as well, hell the child's mother /his sister just told you.her address!!

He drives off, you then go to the child's mother, cuz he has to return the child at some point.....and then you got him!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if the car continues into oncoming traffic and hits someone head on or what if it went off the side of the road and flipped over/hit a pole and killed the child?!

That was reckless as fuck man..... it wasn't worth it over, speeding, under sized child in the front and potentially driving without a license......

No, ole boy shouldn't have run. He was wrong for that.

But our standards for police need to be raised! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND SERVE!

How was that protecting the child and serving the greater good of the public?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What if the car continues into oncoming traffic and hits someone head on or what if it went off the side of the road and flipped over/hit a pole and killed the child?!

That was reckless as fuck man..... it wasn't worth it over, speeding, under sized child in the front and potentially driving without a license......

No, ole boy shouldn't have run. He was wrong for that.

But our standards for police need to be raised! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND SERVE!

How was that protecting the child and serving the greater good of the public?
Never in a million years would I put my nephew in that situation. Never.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cop could of easily shot the lil kid when he fired into the car. I wondering was he running beside the car or sliding while he had a hold of the door.. lol

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never in a million years would I put my nephew in that situation. Never.

Bruh, I'm not excusing ole boys actions.

However, he is a civilian and allegedly a criminal.

He owes me, as a tax paying citizen nothing.

That cop tho, he owes civilians and the tax paying public a higher standard of practice/ procedures......

As Law Enforcement, given the allegations up until that point, was it necessary to hold onto/climb onto that vehicle as he drove off?

Was it absolutely necessary to shoot into said moving vehicle while you know an undersized and now not seat belted child is in the front seat.

And finally, was it an absolute need to pull the driver out of said vehicle while moving and again given the situation of the child in the front seat?!

Speeding is not an arrestable offense. Under sized child in the front, again not an offense that gets you arrested. Potentially drving without a license, a misdemeanor, even fleeing from police is a misdemeanor....... yet it's worth the cop risking his own life?

Once the cop climbs himself onto the vehicle and holds on while it is moving he is putting everyone in imminent danger. And once he shoots into the vehicle especially while moving he puts that child in peril......

Fuck the "uncles" actions, he was wrong.....

But as a Law Enforcement Officer that cop should have acted better. That kid could have died/ been seriously injured.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man up and deal with the consequences of your actions.

They have your car, your information and they know who you are. If they don't they'll find it.

Thinking that you're running away from your problems just creates more problems. Especially when dealing with cops.