Blacks and mayonnaise

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My friend who's fillipino and I were discussing mayonnaise. I was under the impression that all blacks were not that big into mayo I live grew up in Fl he lives in NY now. He informed me that it might be a regional thing because blacks in NY like mayo. Is this a regional thing?

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NY - don't like it!

What's your opinion on tartar sauce?

giphy.gif

Never heard of a Big Mac with mayo....thousand islands dressing but not mayo....and McDonalds don't do special orders.

Sure you wasn't at Burger King

= tartar sauce + ketchup - n'est-ce pas?

Last edited:

Problematic

Rising Star
Registered
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ubV3t9_CwDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that mayo is poison bruh, no matter where you are on the planet

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I grew up in NYC and I don't like mayonnaise. When my family has functions if you want potato or macaroni salad you have to bring yourself.

chefblaise

Potential Star
Registered
I own a restaurant here in the Virgin Islands most young adults eat Wings and fries with a tremendous amount of Mayonnaise and Ketchup sprayed out of the squeeze bottles on there Food. They grab the bottles and try to almost squeeze out its contents over there food, It looks gross. If I use single serve packets they cuss you for 10 more. In the British Virgin islands that put a dab of that mayo in there fish sauce. Also there is a dish called "SOUSE" which is pig feet w onions, garlic cucumber, delicacy served with Potato salad I always try to tell some of them who are already overweight that it's not good for them. I have to buy two gallons every two days for my place and when I lived in NY I only saw that stuff during the summer at cookouts:smh:

Last edited:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
My friend who's fillipino and I were discussing mayonnaise. I was under the impression that all blacks were not that big into mayo I live grew up in Fl he lives in NY now. He informed me that it might be a regional thing because blacks in NY like mayo. Is this a regional thing?

Do you ever go to bar-b-ques? Do you have macaroni or potato salad?

What do you think is used to make it?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I use mayo from time to time but its never something I've fucked with regularly.

I use it in tuna and a light amount on a turkey sandwich but that's about it. Most times when I buy even a small bottle I end up throwing it out due to it expiring after having only used it once or twice.

I prefer miracle whip over mayonnaise, but if they put mayo on a sandwich I ordered, I'm eating it.

I've never really thought of them as different.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From VA. I like it on sandwiches, tuna, potato salad. When I was in Japan they would put it on salads. The stuff there tasted pretty good on salads, but I haven't tried here in the states yet.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Long time ago when I still ate McDonalds. They fucked my order up and gave me the car full of cac's in front of me order. I was hungry and said fuck it. It was a big Mac I bit into it and mayonnaise started flowing out from all sides. I damn near threw up. I looked at the rapper that shit had Xtra Xtra mayo written on it. I wanted to kill them cacs.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long time ago when I still ate McDonalds. They fucked my order up and gave me the car full of cac's in front of me order. I was hungry and said fuck it. It was a big Mac I bit into it and mayonnaise started flowing out from all sides. I damn near threw up. I looked at the rapper that shot had Xtra Xtra mayo written on it. I wanted to kill them cacs.

Never heard of a Big Mac with mayo....thousand islands drssing but not mayo....and McDonalds don't do special orders.

Sure you wasn't at Burger King