BMF on Starz (tv discussion)premieres 9/26 on STARZ.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was lazy writing to me, they didn't even write it as him saying “gotcha bitch“, the doctor been professing his love for Lucille all season and then after sex gonna say something I've been engaged for 2 years but scared to walk down the aisle and now that's the end of that story
Yep shitty ass writing. It was like they had no idea how to close that story line up so they said fuck it lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It actually seems like someone writes a good script and they send in a team of writers to deliberately dumb it down and then edit it poorly.

I really want to see the raw footage

Every week I can see how they could have EASILY created a better product

You have to actively work hard to make it this level of ludicrous and predictable.

But I'm watching so wtf does that say about me?
Yeah I have a feeling something getting lost. I don’t know if STARZ gets involved or what.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doubt it. The writers just stuck. Spartacus did not fall off like all these Power/ 50 cent related shows after the first season.
They are typically bad but this writing is worse than normal. Like they lazy….its a shame they have some great actors on here.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro if it was at LEAST striving for CW it would be All American Black Lightning and Arrow level

It aint even TRYING for that.

WITH A BIGGER BUDGET

I read your post basically as BMF is in the DC universe. Thank you for that thought.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I've seen the OTHER Starz series

If they getting involved?

Call the feds because this is a blatant annual hate crime on the masses.
There does seem like something is going on. Like starz want to get rid of all 50s shows. There seems to be an issue with lionsgate and starz too. But lionsgate looks like they still rocking with 50.

Bmf prolly get 1 or 2 more seasons then its over. Prolly wil be no show of 50 on starz.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lucille has basically become a nun after getting played by the doctor and divorcing Charles. But it's realistic a lot of women in their late 40's to early 60's run to the church after their clubbing and hitting the sheets with randoms days are over.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lucille has basically become a nun after getting played by the doctor and divorcing Charles. But it's realistic a lot of women in their late 40's to early 60's run to the church after their clubbing and hitting the sheets with randoms days are over.

but she didnt club or hit the streets....charles was her high school love...probably the reason why she put up with his broke ass for this long...

we need to stop thinking in this WOMEN BE SHOPPING ways... also your blaming her for bad choices but who did she choose?? a honest above board working man and a doctor.... how are those bad choices??

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't even know that was her, I didn't even know what Sweetie looked like. She did a alright job

Is this character based off someone or just some over the top character they invented, her showing up with a flamethrower strapped to her back was ridiculous. The only scene she did a good job in was when she got shanked in the shower line..lol

There was a nigga on Twitter @ _ValTown_. He was breaking down who the fictional characters were based on, such as B-Mickie being based on D-Meeks or Lamar being based on Layton Simon.

After a while, this stopped, which is strange because considering BMF is based on real people and a real organization, I would figure he would have more than enough material for his Twitter essays but he eventually stopped and that led me to believe that BMF has shifted into most of the story being fictional at this point (or at least taking actual events and making them much more fantastical than they actually were)

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Meech was the original Drake. Loving and saving strippers.
She set him up to get ambushed, he saved her from her pimp, he leaves so she joins up with the man trying to kill him, when he comes back she warns him about some more strippers that have set him up.. lol
There was a nigga on Twitter @ _ValTown_. He was breaking down who the fictional characters were based on, such as B-Mickie being based on D-Meeks or Lamar being based on Layton Simon.

After a while, this stopped, which is strange because considering BMF is based on real people and a real organization, I would figure he would have more than enough material for his Twitter essays but he eventually stopped and that led me to believe that BMF has shifted into most of the story being fictional at this point (or at least taking actual events and making them much more fantastical than they actually were)
That has to be the case with that bull dyke character then, walking around with cane with sword in it, flame thrower, pussy hound, etc..her backstory with her father was kinda interesting but with Braxton Hartnabrig playing the dad that was laughable too.. lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Speaking of @_valtown_
here's his review of BMF season 3

Meech was running in like batman fucking people up and shooting people in broad daylight.

This show has gone down quick. Between LaLa, Henri and the stupid storylines of having to find a new plug every other episode. I no longer look forward to the show.

Nobody cares about Nicole or Lucille.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She set him up to get ambushed, he saved her from her pimp, he leaves so she joins up with the man trying to kill him, when he comes back she warns him about some more strippers that have set him up.. lol

That has to be the case with that bull dyke character then, walking around with cane with sword in it, flame thrower, pussy hound, etc..her backstory with her father was kinda interesting but with Braxton Hartnabrig playing the dad that was laughable too.. lol

An over-the-top character like her would have been memorable if she was real, the fact that @valtown never mentioned anybody based on her nor did any Detroit people recall such a person led me to believe she was a poorly created villain and was totally cliche.

A fictional lesbian villain could have been done a lot better than what it was.

Here's my idea for a version of "Henri" that could be more entertaining, instead of the cliche ass bulldagger who thinks she's a boy, use a middle-aged but still attractive Black woman about age 45, given the time period of the show, she would have been born in the late 1940s and would be more inclined to keep her homosexuality a secret. Keep her dressed in skirt suits and heels, a business/corporate approach for subtly and for and for eye candy, and have her interact with young, feminine attractive lesbians and just to be sure, get an actress that is open to nudity and sex scenes.

The Flenorys and crew can keep their heads on swivels as they deal with a villain who is nothing like what they've come to expect.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I just wanna know who shot that dude buying that water???? Dude had it coming, but he was taking care of his hood tho.

That was the smartest shit all season.

Meech couldn't have let him live. Plus, he still owed him payback. I just want to know why dude was so damn angry.
Meech said something at the end about not having to worry about him anymore so I'm thinking Meech shot him. No way you take someones territory and let them live thinking they just gonna accept it and walk away

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That was the smartest shit all season.

Meech couldn't have let him live. Plus, he still owed him payback. I just want to know why dude was so damn angry.

He felt like a disappointment a loser.

And he used to the king idol boss.

He sacrificed everything for his hood and they hated and resented him

His friends and family and crew were quick to switch sides

He had outsides forces attacking him at all angles

At the club in the streets etc he was losing his reputation

thank Drake the last few weeks.