Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Oh, they are going to jump on this immediately and like I said Canon is really playing with her career here because if they take her off of this case, they are going to examine the hell out of her finances, because like I keep saying someone is paying her to do this bullshit

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So when Biden won, your money instantly fell? Can you explain that please

Same dependents, same process of doing our taxes. For four years our pay checks were bigger and every year we got money back during our taxes. The first year under Trump was the first time in awhile that we got money back and it increased every year after. The last four has been a decrease, but this year is gonna be fcuked up cause I had got laid off at the end of 2022.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

If you don't do politics, politics is going to do you.

You can't win if you don't play the game.

Yep the last Republican governor screwed the hell out of that state and they repeating the same shit again

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Hopefully they will stay on his neck pointing out his bullshit

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is it when Democrats hold office, everyone wants everything they can think of passed in 4 years. Yet when republikkkans hold office, nobody expects them to do a damn thing. They just have to talk about religion, keep guns legal, & allow racists to be racist. There's a constant attack on Democrats for any little thing people perceive as wrong. Yet people completely ignore or brush away the massive failings & criminal activity of the republikkkan party. The double standard is annoying.

The answer is because the Democrat party is fickle & they look for all the problems to be solved right now or "nothing" has been done. Whereas republikkkans don't care. All they care is that you're a republikkkan.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Why is it when Democrats hold office, everyone wants everything they can think of passed in 4 years. Yet when republikkkans hold office, nobody expects them to do a damn thing. They just have to talk about religion, keep guns legal, & allow racists to be racist. There's a constant attack on Democrats for any little thing people perceive as wrong. Yet people completely ignore or brush away the massive failings & criminal activity of the republikkkan party. The double standard is annoying.

The answer is because the Democrat party is fickle & they look for all the problems to be solved right now or "nothing" has been done. Whereas republikkkans don't care. All they care is that you're a republikkkan.
The Democrats are not fickle the voters are fickle. I said this long time ago especially in red states Republicans fuck up shit so bad they banned for the Democrats to come fix it and when the Democrats fix it, they switch everything up again. At some point the Democrats may not be able to fit shit and everything will go completely to hell. I feel confident about 2024 because Trump rhetoric seems like it’s going straight to crazy land every time he say something. That bullshit he said about Russia invading NATO countries is the last straw for me. That motherfucker really want to fuck up the world. Republicans and Trump were going to say this and I’m going to say this clearly the world is not a white majority it never has been, and it would never be

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Democrats are not fickle the voters are fickle. I said this long time ago especially in red states Republicans fuck up shit so bad they banned for the Democrats to come fix it and when the Democrats fix it, they switch everything up again. At some point the Democrats may not be able to fit shit and everything will go completely to hell. I feel confident about 2024 because Trump rhetoric seems like it’s going straight to crazy land every time he say something. That bullshit he said about Russia invading NATO countries is the last straw for me. That motherfucker really want to fuck up the world. Republicans and Trump were going to say this and I’m going to say this clearly the world is not a white majority it never has been, and it would never be
I meant voters are fickle. But you got the gist of my rant/anecdote. I agree with you. I don't believe things will go republikkkan's way in November. The reason red states are in such bad shape is because republikkkan voters love racism more than they love better conditions. Anything republikkkan officials touch they instantly make it worse.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I meant voters are fickle. But you got the gist of my rant/anecdote. I agree with you. I don't believe things will go republikkkan's way in November. The reason red states are in such bad shape is because republikkkan voters love racism more than they love better conditions. Anything republikkkan officials touch they instantly make it worse.
Do you know a recent huge prime example of what I’m talking about with some of the voters is Obamacare. Those white motherfuckers thought the world was coming to an end but now they secretly thanking Obama for doing Obama care behind closed doors

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They all supported him saying and doing disparaging things to people he considered enemies and they didn't check him then. Harrison is right to call her out.
The McCains who defended Obama his political adversary are long gone from this current Republican Party. They don't care until Trump lights them up.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same dependents, same process of doing our taxes. For four years our pay checks were bigger and every year we got money back during our taxes. The first year under Trump was the first time in awhile that we got money back and it increased every year after. The last four has been a decrease, but this year is gonna be fcuked up cause I had got laid off at the end of 2022.
I'm not saying that it's the only thing or the only reason, but you do know that the Paul Ryan led "tax cut" that was permanent for big businesses and temporary for regular folks was rigged to gradually force us to pay back our part of the break we got right on cue for the next few years, right?

I can't remember where it got posted, but even when it passed by a GOP-led Congress, they were talking about how it would screw people over long term. But everyone was just so happy to get some extra money upfront, and now they're acting like they have short memories about it.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I'm not saying that it's the only thing or the only reason, but you do know that the Paul Ryan led "tax cut" that was permanent for big businesses and temporary for regular folks was rigged to gradually force us to pay back our part of the break we got right on cue for the next few years, right?

I can't remember where it got posted, but even when it passed by a GOP-led Congress, they were talking about how it would screw people over long term. But everyone was just so happy to get some extra money upfront, and now they're acting like they have short memories about it.
It’s a lot of people got short memories and I keep mentioning this, but when Trump passed his tax Cut shit started to go sideways really quick. Covid popped up and sort of muddy up the water but yeah people have very short memories.