Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Birth rates in the West are collapsing below replacement levels because the younger generation knows instinctively, that the environment is not favourable for raising kids. They see that the previous generations have left them massive debt, a sick food system and crumbling infrastructure … on a lizard brain level, they feel this. So governments are panicking, they need a growing tax base to finance future obligations… so there is massive immigration.

Oh, one more thing especially for industrialized countries we have to change the way we do our economy we are still operating like is the 19 fucking hundreds across many countries. Covid sort of gave them a warning that they need to change or else.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, one more thing especially for industrialized countries we have to change the way we do our economy we are still operating like is the 19 fucking hundreds across many countries. Covid sort of gave them a warning that they need to change or else.
It's still crazy to me that people feel like COVID was handled well, when the truth is that we got lucky. If that disease were any more deadly and/or contagious, people's collective ignorance in reacting to it would have gotten most of us done in.

And the fact that we took so very little away from what we could have learned from it is also discouraging.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It's still crazy to me that people feel like COVID was handled well, when the truth is that we got lucky. If that disease were any more deadly and/or contagious, people's collective ignorance in reacting to it would have gotten most of us done in.

And the fact that we took so very little away from what we could have learned from it is also discouraging.
Covid, especially under Trump was not handled well. And the fucked up thing about what Trump administration did is they didn’t do anything because they thought it was only affecting people of color and when they found out it was affecting white people heavily they tried to do something towards the end, but it was too late.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
There's no damn reason while having an excellent credit score anyone should be paying $480 for a 28K car.

This is exactly why it is happening.

Homie, your math ain't mathing. $480 x 60 months = $28800. That's a hella deal and damn near zero interest loan.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's not crazy if you realize that this has been a GOP tactic for decades.

Hell, Trump literally spent years talking about how the jobs reports were fake until he took office. Then he stood by the ones that reflected positively on him, and even joked about how they're only right when they support his narrative. And people laughed and ignored how horrific a statement that was.