Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly and that poster who replied to you, is one of them
if anybody is an agent, it’s you! Your the one that floods this board with more goofy crackers from TikTok other than anybody else

i’m an independent voter who who has voted for Obama and Biden and plan on voting for Biden again. Not only are you an agent, but you’re the scariest fear mongering motherfucker on this board.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Isn't this guy a Russian asset!
Israel us our ALLY!
They have a RIGHT to impede on our free speech! And right to assembly!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Same dance, non-answer....she ran in circles. It's exactly what he does. You ask him, SPECIFICALLY, how the plan works and he refuses to answer.
Conservatives do not want Black people to vote so why in the hell would you think they would give us reparations :smh: I tell you some Black coons just don’t know any better.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Same dance, non-answer....she ran in circles. It's exactly what he does. You ask him, SPECIFICALLY, how the plan works and he refuses to answer.
It's amazing that we supposedly have black folk willing to herald trump as better than Biden. Biden may not be the best, but he's definitely a better choice than Trump. You are represented by your vote. Black folks under-voting will lead to some policies that will not favor us in the long run. I don't know how she couldn't see that.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It's amazing that we supposedly have black folk willing to herald trump as better than Biden. Biden may not be the best, but he's definitely a better choice than Trump. You are represented by your vote. Black folks under-voting will lead to some policies that will not favor us in the long run. I don't know how she couldn't see that.

Some of the ones I've talked to outside BGOL are just angry with Dems, they actually think this is a way "to punish them". They are hyper-focused on that one thing.