Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Donald Trump get devastating news as Democrats formally launch a probe into his shockingly corrupt request to major oil companies for $1 billion in campaign cash.

But it gets even better...

Democratic star Congressman Jamie Raskin sent a letter to the CEOs of eight massive energy companies and oil lobbyist groups that attended a secretive Mar-a-Lago dinner with Trump.

According to reports, Trump asked for the $1 billion at the dinner and pitched it as a great "deal" for the companies since he'd be able to slash regulations and taxes to boost their profits.

In his letter, Raskin condemned the meeting as an "unvarnished quid pro quo offer."

Raskin also took aim at a Politico report which stated that the oil industry is already writing executive orders for Trump to sign if he wins. Raskin wrote that the companies "may have already accepted or facilitated Mr. Trump’s explicit corrupt bargain."

Raskin requested that the companies hand over any information on discussions about campaign contributions from the dinner and all policy documents that have been prepared for Trump to sign.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Michael Cohen spills the beans on Melania Trump during the hush money trial — exposing details that were never meant to see the light of day.

The revelations visibly upset Trump, who shook his head in disagreement as Cohen spoke...

Apparently, Melania was the mastermind behind the Trump campaign's response to the infamous Access Hollywood sexual assault tape.

"The spin he wanted put on it was that this is 'locker room talk,' something that Melania had recommended, or at least he told me that’s what Melania had thought it was, and use that in order to get control over the story and to minimize its impact on him and his campaign," testified Cohen.

The phrase "locker room talk" was spread widely by the Trump campaign and MAGA hacks in the media to downplay the recording in which Trump bragged about grabbing women "by the p*ssy."

Cohen also revealed that Trump wasn't particularly worried about Melania finding out about his Stormy Daniels affair.

Trump told Cohen to handle the problem, but also told him to "push it out as long as you can, past the election, because if I win, I’ll be president, and if I lose, I won’t really care."

When Cohen asked Trump if he was worried the affair might affect his relationship with his wife, Trump seemed unbothered.

"'I said to him, how’s things going to go upstairs?" said Cohen. "'Don’t worry,' he goes. He goes: 'How long do you think I’ll be on the market for? Not long.'”

"He wasn’t thinking about Melania. This was all about the campaign," said Cohen.

The "on the market" bit was clearly Trump saying that he didn't care if Melania got upset and left him, because he could always find a new wife to replace.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I don't think dems should be at the trial. That wold feed the false narrative that they are directing the proceedings. Piles is righteously mad, but Biden can't force MSM to cover his events.