Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GOV. SANDERS: Effectively, I am gonna need to disagree with the premise of your query saying that I do not need that. I actually need us to do every thing that we will to assist throughout being pregnant and nicely after a baby is born, which is why we now have achieved issues like concentrate on the foster and adoption care, we have put vital funding into our being pregnant disaster facilities, we’re specializing in issues that assist our moms, together with carry your youngsters to work at state authorities. We have expanded maternity go away for state staff, we included that in our training package deal. We have now taken a lot of steps which might be very optimistic on this entrance. And we will proceed to try this so long as I am governor.

:thumbsdown:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I wanted Garland to start doing his job the day after he was confirmed. He waited so long to go after Trump. Now they're turning this around on him and possibly get him arrested. If they are successful, well, fuck him.

They won't do shit and he won't be arrested. The GOP is so divided this won't pass in the house much less in the Senate. This is the same do nothing Republicans grand standing.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

JUST NOW: Marjorie Taylor Greene made a derogatory comment about Rep. Jasmine Crockett and "false eyelashes" during a House committee hearing. Personal attacks against other members isn't allowed, so AOC requested a motion and asked for an apology which was blocked. Rep. Crockett responded with: “I’m just curious, just to better understand your ruling: If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody’s bleach blonde bad built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?”

Last edited: