Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Biden-Harris.webp

I got swarmed online yesterday, let see how today turns out. People are down in the polls, and getting desperate turning to me - a person that will most likely not be here in the country, like if they attack me they will make a miraculous comeback. I would go to a mirror, that reflection you are seeing is why you are losing swing states to a guy that theoretically should have no chance at all.

If Trump wins...

1. Mishandling of classified documents, Biden will be on trial for this
2. Corrupt payment scheme in Ukraine, whole family will be probably be indicted and go to trial.
3. Any misdeeds that Biden has done in office which are plenty abusing surveillance powers, he be investigated.
4. Thousands of incompetent government bureaucrats will be fired, the government will be turned into a destination for high performing private sector individuals to retire early. No more judging people based on diplomas and how you long you spent in school.
5. The days of corruption and grift is over with from failures, just like he purged the Republican party of clowns, he will do the same thing to the executive branch.

Biden is going to need that money from Ukraine for attorneys to fight multiple cases during his final days out of office.

EGoUf-cWkAA3G1-.jpg:large

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden-Harris.webp

I got swarmed online yesterday, let see how today turns out. People are down in the polls, and getting desperate turning to me - a person that will most likely not be here in the country, like if they attack me they will make a miraculous comeback. I would go to a mirror, that reflection you are seeing is why you are losing swing states to a guy that theoretically should have no chance at all.

If Trump wins...

1. Mishandling of classified documents, Biden will be on trial for this
2. Corrupt payment scheme in Ukraine, whole family will be probably be indicted and go to trial.
3. Any misdeeds that Biden has done in office which are plenty abusing surveillance powers, he be investigated.
4. Thousands of incompetent government bureaucrats will be fired, the government will be turned into a destination for high performing private sector individuals to retire early. No more judging people based on diplomas and how you long you spent in school.
5. The days of corruption and grift is over with from failures, just like he purged the Republican party of clowns, he will do the same thing to the executive branch.

Biden is going to need that money from Ukraine for attorneys to fight multiple cases during his final days out of office.

EGoUf-cWkAA3G1-.jpg:large
There really needs to be a "Thumbs Down" option around here.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Then you have threads like these with the same don’t vote dumb fucks calling everybody else “dumb” that try to say Biden is the same as Trump because 50 years ago he said some dumb shit. Nevermind his actions , his words hurt their feelings therefore he’s just like Trump. Meanwhile Trump will take away and destroy shit. But hey we are all dumb and not as smart as these broke ass bum ass angry 24-7 bitchmade fuck niggas

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then you have threads like these with the same don’t vote dumb fucks calling everybody else “dumb” that try to say Biden is the same as Trump because 50 years ago he said some dumb shit. Nevermind his actions , his words hurt their feelings therefore he’s just like Trump. Meanwhile Trump will take away and destroy shit. But hey we are all dumb and not as smart as these broke ass bum ass angry 24-7 bitchmade fuck niggas

At least with Black people we only let our dummies ruin social media. White people let they dummies ruin the whole damn country.