Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:bullshit: Kansas Constitution does not include a right to vote, state Supreme Court majority says :bullshit:

The Kansas Supreme Court offered a mixed bag in a ruling Friday that combined several challenges to a 2021 election law, siding with state officials on one provision, reviving challenges to others and offering the possibility that at least one will be halted before this year’s general election.

But it was the ballot signature verification measure’s majority opinion — which stated there is no right to vote enshrined in the Kansas Constitution’s Bill of Rights — that drew fiery dissent from three of the court’s seven justices.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

MAGA ain’t the only ones with GUNS

Why do these apes think only right wing nut jobs have guns? Yet they always talk about how violent “Democrat cities” are. So what’s it? Cities are gun violence cesspools or only you pink apes carry? Please come into the city with your tough talk

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Johnson in Trump verdict aftermath: 'I do believe the Supreme Court should step in'​

Johnson added of the Supreme Court justices: "I know many of them personally, I think they're deeply concerned about" faith in the U.S. justice system.

Johnson added of the Supreme Court justices: "I know many of them personally, I think they're deeply concerned about" faith in the U.S. justice system.

Trump must first be sentenced and then is expected to appeal his New York conviction, a process that could take months or even years to wind its way through the court system.