Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've talked to several doctors including a neurologist and psychologist about Trump's claims. Not one believes he passed the test.

The fact that he brags about the test tells me somethings wrong with him. Nobody in their right mind would brag about acing that test. A normal person is supposed to ace it. This motherfucker is special ed or something.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He wants to completely erase everything and reverse any forgiveness that's been given...

He also wants to eliminate Pell Grants which most low income students use to attend college....

You have to be an absolute fucking moron not to see this coming. He did all this the first time he was in office. people don't remember Betsy Devos purposely fucking up people's paperwork for forgiveness of loans from predatory schools because she thought they should pay their debts regardless?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Good but man, this motherfucker fucked up this state even worse than it was before he got in. Insurance prices climate change, crazy ass people yeah Florida voters are going to learn a hard lesson for making their own decisions. If Florida was a landlocked state, it would be worse than Arkansas.