Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
OK I werk downtown Detroit and I walked around where the event was held...not too many Magats showed up :smh:

It was barely a 1/4 of most events at cobo if that. the people that I did see were the young repug types trying for extra credit and old honkys looking like they a tour group for timeshares in boca raton.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
GQIkFcna4AABBou

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Let’s summarize Trump’s unhinged rant at his Michigan speech:

He called Ronny Jackson “Doc Ronny Johnson” in the middle of claiming he aced his cognitive test.

He packed a Black church with 85% white people while claiming he had the support of the Black community.

He told everyone he doesn’t need their votes.

He said we used to have $2 mortgages.

He rambled about how he forgets which state he’s in.

He babbled for minutes about showering and his “beautiful hair.”

He still doesn’t think dishwashers have water in them.

He doesn’t understand why he isn’t winning California.

He was creepily talking about “beautiful children” and deporting them.

He might think Michigan is a country.

He thinks he won Man of the Year in Michigan when no such prize exists.

He projects and says Biden doesn’t have any policies, despite being the President who’s literally enacting his policies.

Bro has totally lost the plot.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Let’s summarize Trump’s unhinged rant at his Michigan speech:

He called Ronny Jackson “Doc Ronny Johnson” in the middle of claiming he aced his cognitive test.

He packed a Black church with 85% white people while claiming he had the support of the Black community.

He told everyone he doesn’t need their votes.

He said we used to have $2 mortgages.

He rambled about how he forgets which state he’s in.

He babbled for minutes about showering and his “beautiful hair.”

He still doesn’t think dishwashers have water in them.

He doesn’t understand why he isn’t winning California.

He was creepily talking about “beautiful children” and deporting them.

He might think Michigan is a country.

He thinks he won Man of the Year in Michigan when no such prize exists.

He projects and says Biden doesn’t have any policies, despite being the President who’s literally enacting his policies.

Bro has totally lost the plot.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:

First… supposedly this is in Detroit … in a Black church but folks, where are the Black people?!

Second, there is no way an Usher Board in a Black church would ever allow a bunch of folks walk into the House of the Lord wearing those raggedy red hats inside that sanctuary- let alone standing up yelling Trump! Uh no!

Trump must have rented out the building… but I definitely hope they asked for a certified check. We know Trump’s checks bounce more than the at the NBA finals! #JustSaying #Broke

He ain’t lying about the usher board letting people wear hats lol

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Yep, you could tell about how some of the primaries going that Trump is in trouble and he’s not running for president just because he’s really running for president. Stay out of jail. As I said a while ago, the real powers that be in this country are going to slowly put an end to Trump. Oh, one more thing most of you already know this Trump really want to fuck up the US economy because Putin told him to.