Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please yaw don't fall for the Joe Biden hate... The real target of their disdain is K. Harris
Right.

People saying why we don’t see Harris. My response, what VP you ever saw in the public like that.

When Obama was president, the only time I saw Biden was when he came to the opening of the first Costco in DC proper. Other than that, out of sight out of mind.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Retired Brigadier General Shawn Harris just won the Democratic nomination in Georgia’s 14th Congressional District and will face Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Wow!

Over the last few weeks Shawn Harris started gaining momentum after the people in the district are starting to get fed up of Marjorie Taylor Greene and her craziness.

Despite being a red seat, many Republicans are turning their back on MTG.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has a STRONG opponent!!

How do you feel?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Retired Brigadier General Shawn Harris just won the Democratic nomination in Georgia’s 14th Congressional District and will face Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Wow!

Over the last few weeks Shawn Harris started gaining momentum after the people in the district are starting to get fed up of Marjorie Taylor Greene and her craziness.

Despite being a red seat, many Republicans are turning their back on MTG.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has a STRONG opponent!!

How do you feel?

This is going to be interesting. Some of the people in her district are sick of her right now so again this is going to be interesting.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right.

People saying why we don’t see Harris. My response, what VP you ever saw in the public like that.

When Obama was president, the only time I saw Biden was when he came to the opening of the first Costco in DC proper. Other than that, out of sight out of mind.
As was Pence, Gore, Bush and Quale. Hell I don’t even remember who Carter’s Vice President was.

But when people say that bullshit, its code for “she hasn’t exposed herself enough for me to tor her to some legitimate criticism.” Just like Obama in 2008. They called him an empty suit and said we don’t know the real Obama as code for they dont have shit on him. But the day after he got elected all that shit died and they threw everything up against the wall til they had something to rally on like the birth certificate thing.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Right.

Here is another aspect of the veep people don't look at while we hear how Biden is 81 and not in his prime the same is true for 78 yr old trump.

They Imo back trump cause they will have a veep in position under their control.

They see trumps faults and feebleness as clearly as we do. But, if they can get the useful idiot back in office, they will have no qualms this go around of removing his ass via the 25th amendment this go round.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is another aspect of the veep people don't look at while we hear how Biden is 81 and not in his prime the same is true for 78 yr old trump.

They Imo back trump cause they will have a veep in position under their control.

They see trumps faults and feebleness as clearly as we do. But, if they can get the useful idiot back in office, they will have no qualms this go around of removing his ass via the 25th amendment this go round.
Very true

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Vermont Republican secretly poured water into colleague’s bag over months​

Mary Morrissey apologizes after being filmed dumping liquid into backpack of Democratic legislator Jim Carroll

A Vermont lawmaker was compelled to apologize publicly after being caught on video pouring water into her colleague’s work bag multiple times across several months.

The bizarre behavior is allegedly a part of a campaign of harassment that one legislator aimed at another who represents the same district in the Green Mountain state, independent outlet Seven Days first reported.

The Republican representative, Mary Morrissey, 67, confessed to dumping water in the bag of the Democratic legislator Jim Carroll, 62. She later apologized during a Vermont state house session on Monday, Boston.com reported.

“I am truly ashamed of my actions,” Morrissey said.

Morrissey did not respond to the Guardian’s request for comment.

She and Carroll both represent the city of Bennington, about 25 miles outside of Manchester. Morrissey has served 13 terms in the Vermont legislature while Carroll has served two.