Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

448831505_1016890379799073_1864807818556546121_n.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am totally lost with what he is saying. Eliminate federal gov workers??? Replace them everyday Americans? Man I tried to listen to this several times, but I am not understanding what he is saying.....

A large portion of federal employees have advanced degrees which the everyday American doesn't so he really has lost me....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

QUESTION: Is your organization going to accept the results of the 2024 presidential election, regardless of the election results.

ANSWER: Yes, if there isn’t massive fraud like there was in 2020.

QUESTION: There wasn’t massive fraud. Where was it?

ANSWER: no answer

QUESTION: What is the plan for the deportation of undocumented immigrants in the interior, not at the border.

ANSWER: We need to have the biggest mass deportation system in America.

QUESTION: What are these people (undocumented immigrants) doing?

ANSWER: A lot of them are committing crimes like murdering the 12-year-old girl in Houston.

FACT: That’s one out of 11 million. In Texas, undocumented immigrants were 37.1 % less likely to be convicted of a crime.

QUESTION: Should a woman be able to get an abortion if her doctor says she needs one?

ANSWER: Abortion is not healthcare . We will change the name of the Department of Health and Human Services to the Department of Life, because we are all in support of life.

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am totally lost with what he is saying. Eliminate federal gov workers??? Replace them everyday Americans? Man I tried to listen to this several times, but I am not understanding what he is saying.....

A large portion of federal employees have advanced degrees which the everyday American doesn't so he really has lost me....
18% of Fed workers are Black. Anyway it's a laughable premise.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
18% of Fed workers are Black. Anyway it's a laughable premise.

Ok make sense. Yeah he just lost me in that entire interview....The federal gov. already has a big problem hiring people as it is, but that does make sense what you said....18% of 2million employees would be their target....

Man these folks are crazy.....

Rising Star
Registered

QUESTION: Is your organization going to accept the results of the 2024 presidential election, regardless of the election results.

ANSWER: Yes, if there isn’t massive fraud like there was in 2020.

QUESTION: There wasn’t massive fraud. Where was it?

ANSWER: no answer

QUESTION: What is the plan for the deportation of undocumented immigrants in the interior, not at the border.

ANSWER: We need to have the biggest mass deportation system in America.

QUESTION: What are these people (undocumented immigrants) doing?

ANSWER: A lot of them are committing crimes like murdering the 12-year-old girl in Houston.

FACT: That’s one out of 11 million. In Texas, undocumented immigrants were 37.1 % less likely to be convicted of a crime.

QUESTION: Should a woman be able to get an abortion if her doctor says she needs one?

ANSWER: Abortion is not healthcare . We will change the name of the Department of Health and Human Services to the Department of Life, because we are all in support of life.

Let them keep talking. Hes talking that party into another loss in Nov. Mental Illness is real folks

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This is what a real conservative looks like and I bleed Blue all day....I will never ever vote RED, but I can respect conservatives like Mitt Romney.....He telling it like it is.....

I am not the biggest Willard Romney fan, but even he sees what happened to the Republican party. It’s going to take a good while for the Republicans to recover from Trump bullshit.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what a real conservative looks like and I bleed Blue all day....I will never ever vote RED, but I can respect conservatives like Mitt Romney.....He telling it like it is.....

The worst thing I can say about Mitt Romney is that he was slightly out of touch with the common man. Aside the standard conservative viewpoints that I don't agree with... but he's one of the few people who has acted like he is still trying to be a decent person. Probably because he knows the ship has sailed on most of his political ambition, so he has nothing to gain from sucking up.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Trump: You look at our airports where flights are being delayed four days where people are pitching tents in an airport because their flight is so, you know, it's never gonna even happen. We've never seen anything like it. And we’ve become like, you know, we, we are a failing nation where we've become a third world nation in many ways. Our elections are third world in my opinion, our airports are being run so badly, it's so badly. It's not even conceivable. People go the other night I had somebody going to the airport and they called up two days later to tell me that they've never gotten out. I said, but where are you still at the airport?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Trump: You look at our airports where flights are being delayed four days where people are pitching tents in an airport because their flight is so, you know, it's never gonna even happen. We've never seen anything like it. And we’ve become like, you know, we, we are a failing nation where we've become a third world nation in many ways. Our elections are third world in my opinion, our airports are being run so badly, it's so badly. It's not even conceivable. People go the other night I had somebody going to the airport and they called up two days later to tell me that they've never gotten out. I said, but where are you still at the airport?

What the fuck was that that? His mind is slipping badly like I said yesterday he is going through the same shit. His father went through but at a slightly younger age.