Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People you better vote for Democrats up and down the ballot in November the Supreme Court is really getting out of fucking hand right now.

shinobi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This will have disastrous consequences. Eliminating the Chevron doctrine is, in lay terms, the equivalent of blessing judicial mansplaining. "Oh, you're an expert on clean water and think a pollutant should only be present at a certain level? Sorry, my uninformed opinion trumps your PhD in environmental science."

Make no mistake — Clarence Thomas SOLD his vote on the Chevron doctrine

He was strongly in favor of it, even authoring a decision reinforcing it in 2005

Then he got $4 million in gifts from corporate interests who wanted Chevron gone

And now Thomas did a 180 to kill Chevron

shinobi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He must have been on cold medication that made him drowsy . They didn’t give him the non drowsy version

I am voting for an administration. I am voting for federal and Supreme Court judges who respect the rights of all Americans. I am voting to save Democracy. I am voting for the environment. I am voting for reproductive freedom. I will be voting for Joe Biden, the candidate who is running for America instead of the candidate running away from 34 felony convictions and even more pending criminal charges.

I highly doubt one bad debate performance has changed the opinions of Americans who think they can live with Trump’s style of Fascism-Lite in exchange for gas being 30¢ cheaper.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that's crazy, Trump couldn't even be a mentor in the Big Brother Big Sister program!! WOW LOL

Who can be a Big?

Volunteer Eligibility Criteria​

Our volunteers come from all kinds of backgrounds and represent many different identities. Our program thrives when the diversity of our mentors matches the diversity of the youth in our program. Though there is no one “perfect” mentor profile, there are some basic criteria mentors must meet to apply. Mentors must:
  • Be at least 18 years of age.
  • Reside in/near and be willing to drive to your Little within our service area (Portland metro area, including Vancouver, WA)
  • Be willing and able to make at least a one-year commitment to the program from the time of matching
  • Be willing and able to meet with your Little two to four times per month.
  • Be willing and able to complete fingerprint background check upon enrollment, as well as renewals every 3 years.
  • Possess at least the minimum limits of auto liability insurance if you intend to drive your Little. Volunteers are responsible for transporting their Little during outings.
  • Have a safe driving record (no DUIs within the past five years; no more than two moving violations in the past year).
  • Never have been convicted of a felony.
  • Demonstrate current appropriate alcohol and drug use.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am voting for an administration. I am voting for federal and Supreme Court judges who respect the rights of all Americans. I am voting to save Democracy. I am voting for the environment. I am voting for reproductive freedom. I will be voting for Joe Biden, the candidate who is running for America instead of the candidate running away from 34 felony convictions and even more pending criminal charges.

I highly doubt one bad debate performance has changed the opinions of Americans who think they can live with Trump’s style of Fascism-Lite in exchange for gas being 30¢ cheaper.

Right....

Trump has made me even more patriotic because of his threat to democracy.....