Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jihad Joe is responsible directly and adjacent to Gaza’s destruction

Trump is telling the truth. Either untie Israel’s hands or do it yourself or stfu

Palestinian Joe is lost
what the fuck does untie Israel's hands mean when they have already whacked over 30,000 civilians with "their hands tied"?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jihad Joe is responsible directly and adjacent to Gaza’s destruction

Trump is telling the truth. Either untie Israel’s hands or do it yourself or stfu

Palestinian Joe is lost

Israel's hands are not tied by the U.S. Israel's IDF are mobilizing at the Lebanese border, carrying out strikes in Lebonon, Syria, Gaza, West Bank, and Rafah even though Triple H (Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthis) has been giving the IDF THAT WORK, militarily. Hence, why it's been 9-MONTHS and counting.

what the fuck does untie Israel's hands mean when they have already whacked over 30,000 civilians with "their hands tied"?

EXACTLY

Israel already told the U.S. to fuck off concerning the "redlines" of Rafah, Lebanon, etc. and "no deal" concerning the proposed ceasefire brokered by the U.S. "Hands tied" HOW?

You're right, none of these "Genocide Joe" folks have any smoke for the 34-COUNT FELON candidate after he said Israel should finish the job, which would imply wiping out about 1.1M people.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Israel's hands are not tied by the U.S. Israel's IDF are mobilizing at the Lebanese border, carrying out strikes in Lebonon, Syria, Gaza, West Bank, and Rafah even though Triple H (Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthis) has been giving the IDF THAT WORK, militarily. Hence, why it's been 9-MONTHS and counting.

EXACTLY

Israel already told the U.S. to fuck off concerning the "redlines" of Rafah, Lebanon, etc. and "no deal" concerning the proposed ceasefire brokered by the U.S. "Hands tied" HOW?

You're right, none of these "Genocide Joe" folks have any smoke for the 34-COUNT FELON candidate after he said Israel should finish the job, which would imply wiping out about 1.1M people.
Will they be missed?

Have u been to Gaza or West Bank?

IDF is just slow roasting.

They want to use nukes

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

Let me tell you about my family … my Black family. It was always funny growing up that there would be moments where some in the family would get mad at each other, argue and even stop talking to one another. But this was the funny part, let someone else outside of the family say or do something to the family… instant unification. Some may not understand, so let me explain, for many of us,
@JoeBiden
&
@KamalaHarris
are family. In this family, they have always had our backs, and we damn sure will always have theirs. As Chairman of the oldest Political Party in the world, I am proud to say hell yes, I’m #RidinWithBiden2024 His record of accomplishment and efforts to fight for all of us are unparalleled and a 90 minute debate doesn’t change any of that. The worst bet to make is to bet against Joe Biden!

proud house negro, glad to take scraps

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's the genocide joe crowd since the debate. Haven't heard them say much about Trump saying israel should be allowed to "finish the job".

Former President Trump blasted President Biden’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war during Thursday night’s debate, saying Biden has “become like a Palestinian” because of his criticism of Israel.

During a lengthy exchange about foreign policy, Biden outlined his administration’s push for a cease-fire in the fighting between Israel and Hamas. Biden argued Hamas is the one keeping a deal from being reached, something Trump disputed.

“Israel is the one. And you should let them go and let them go finish the job. He doesn’t want to do it,” Trump said.

“He’s become like a Palestinian, but hey, don’t like him because he’s a very bad Palestinian. He’s a weak one,” Trump added.
Basically this. If someone was mad at Biden for not doing enough to stop Israel or actively helping Israel, I can't see how that same person could hear Trump say that and go, "Oh, yeah. That's my guy."

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Basically this. If someone was mad at Biden for not doing enough to stop Israel or actively helping Israel, I can't see how that same person could hear Trump say that and go, "Oh, yeah. That's my guy."
Because they are dumb fuck morons that’s why . They have an agenda and that’s to stop Blacks from voting unless it’s for Trump. So Biden is pro genocide but Trump ain’t. Yeah makes sense