Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

To Any Democrat saying it would break the rules to end the filibuster and expand the court:

- Republicans BROKE THE RULES when the Supreme Court gave the presidency to Bush in 2000.

- Republicans BROKE THE RULES when McConnell refused Obama his Supreme Court pick.

The other side is breaking the rules CONSTANTLY. This isn't about rules anymore. It's about power.

Get in the fucking game.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

A Joe Biden Polling Collapse Has Not Materialized After the Debate​

Republicans didn’t realize that people was paying attention to Trump lies. Yeah, Biden started off slow, but the main piece of debate that a lot of people was paying attention to was trump’s constant lies.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to get too real about this particular conversation, but this election will probably decide if I ever bother to have kids. For one, I don't know that I want to raise any children in the world these assholes want to create. But on another hand, they will literally cut off access to the resources I would need to make that happen.
I feel you.

The ability to get access to Healthcare is always a Non Partisan issue. It benefits everyone no matter your political views and ripping up the ACA would be really bad.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
So Biden should officially declare all felons to be unqualified for the office of president.

And officially remove the conservative SCOTUS members.

Then codify Row vs Wade.

Then do an end run around the constitution, implementing all left wing policies, then BAR absolute immunity for presidents to go into effect after his tenure.