Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

“I care deeply that the American people have an entire picture of what is at stake in this election. And where we are right now, after that debate, is not giving us that picture,” says historian
@HC_Richardson

“It is my expectation, following the Supreme Court’s recent decisions, that that balance may be restored. But if it isn’t restored from the higher reaches of our government and from the media, the American people sure better do it themselves.

“Because we have five months to make sure that we get to the 250th anniversary of the American republic. And if we don’t come out right in November, we’re not going to make it.”

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

GUEST_c15f99ec-d557-4b2f-89bb-d677269bbda5

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

An urgent push to replace Biden could cripple the plan. Biden isn’t on the general election ballot yet because he isn’t officially the Democratic nominee, although the party currently plans to name Biden the nominee in a virtual roll call before the August convention. And the Democratic National Committee has no plans and is not anticipating a move to try to replace Biden.

“Biden has always had our back, and we’re gonna have his,” DNC Chair Jaime Harrison said Saturday on MSNBC.

“I don’t know how there’s a state law that locks Joe Biden in at this point as the Democratic candidate,” Ciampoli told NOTUS. “How can a state make someone a candidate when the party hasn’t made him their candidate yet?”

They don't know the impact at the polls and Trump is not getting any press which he hates. And they are quoting the Heritage Foundation so....

GRPyoTxbUAAw8Jl