Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered

Liberals have turned just as much into a cult of personality as the GOP - Hillary may have been a bitch or a corporatist and not as progressive as NPR listeners would have liked but she wouldnt have put THREE FUCKING CONSERVATIVE IDEOLOGUES on the SUPREME court to serve and affect shit for the next 40 years or more.....

it pisses me off to this day the "left" people who say " i couldnt vote for her" .... or "she lost because she just wasnt the best candidate"

no she lost because you fucking moody assholes didnt go out and VOTE and you let a game show host run the country because your feelings got hurt.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

"Trump v. United States will be overruled. The decision is so bad it will not stand," wrote Hubbell. "Like Dred Scott (holding that enslaved people are not citizens entitled to judicial protections), Plessy v. Ferguson (upholding segregation), Koramatsu v US (upholding the Japanese internment camps), today’s decision will be overturned by the acclamation of history in due course."

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you niggas don't like Eboni but ignore that for a minute.
Nasheed, Swan and Professor Black Truth aren't talking about education, healthcare, climate change.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster