Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2u193f8uzwbd1.jpeg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In the first few minutes of the presser,
@potus
referred to VP Harris as "Vice President Trump". A typical Biden gaffe, but it has already become the red meat the press and politicos will chew on for the next 3 days for why Biden needs to go.

Just one more "I told you so" regardless of how Biden handled questions on foreign policy, the economy, his week with NATO allies.

So, tomorrow in the afterglow of NATO, the floodgates will open as some are already predicting the "next three to four days will be "brutal," and that it may become untenable by sometime next week for the president to continue in the race."

The Democrats want Biden gone. At this point, there is no press conference he could give or sentences he could string together or "cognitive test" he could pass that will change that.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is trying to figure out if he wants to sit on top of an electric battery or get eaten by a shark, and how to run away from #Project2025.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I probably wouldn't call all of them Goerge Clooney but I get the point. Some of them genuinely want Biden to win and hate Trump no matter how many millions they got. I know Stephen King hates Trump with a passion...they might not be the base but they can influence the base even more.