Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or they are just poorly trained agents . Not everything’s a fucking conspiracy. Then these idiots compare Reagan’s Agents like they are the same people.
Man, look. Reagan's agents moved him so fast that I didn't even think that he was shot. You don't even see him long enough to know if anything even happened to him. Even with them saying that he was in surgery, I was never worried that he was in actual danger. I was also, you know, a child, but my point is, they did their job.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Man, look. Reagan's agents moved him so fast that I didn't even think that he was shot. You don't even see him long enough to know if anything even happened to him. Even with them saying that he was in surgery, I was never worried that he was in actual danger. I was also, you know, a child, but my point is, they did their job.
All secret service agents aren’t clones and robots. Raegans agents are not Trumps agents . Different training, different skill levels , different reaction times.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All secret service agents aren’t clones and robots. Raegans agents are not Trumps agents . Different training, different skill levels , different reaction times.
I'm agreeing with you. Presidential details are supposed to be well oiled machines, but clearly they have fallen off (or there are issues with this specific detail, which would seem to be the case).

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
txb0yw4pyhcd1.png

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I haven't listened to this yet. Space on GOP platform. First 40 min is going through platform then she opens up floor for questions and comments.